CIL August 2016 Bid

pjerelly

Rookie
Aug 11, 2016
Everyone needs to relax in this thread, there's a thousand of us and just a few of them. Give them time, some people are getting CIL's and that's a good sign. If you stress this much about the hurry up and wait you're going to have a short career in the federal government.

julsown

Mar 26, 2015
San Diego
haha, its nice to vent while waiting and to have peers to relate to....Dont mind peanut butter and jelly who thinks he knows whats best for everyone!

It is more dark and twisted that I turned in my TOL the day I received it on the 13th, then got a received notification on the 17th and still no CIL.

Me too, what the hell is the deal?. I read somewhere that some of hr didn't even know tols were going out..makes me worry a bit.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Might as well get everyone's phone numbers now so you can vent about training too. I agree with TB some of you really need to chill. It is a LONG hiring process and even longer training process. At this rate you'll fail your EKG for high blood pressure and heart problems from all your worrying.

julsown

Mar 26, 2015
San Diego
Yes Mommy!

Might as well get everyone's phone numbers now so you can vent about training too. I agree with TB some of you really need to chill. It is a LONG hiring process and even longer training process. At this rate you'll fail your EKG for high blood pressure and heart problems from all your worrying.

Nerd2511

Rookie
Nov 4, 2016
(For whoever Has received your CIL),
Where are you at with everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
(For whoever Has received your CIL),
Where are you at with everything?

waiting for medical to give me a date for physical... completed MMPI and sent in all background items.

Nerd2511

Rookie
Nov 4, 2016
waiting for medical to give me a date for physical... completed MMPI and sent in all background items.
Mmpi?, so far I have emailed aerospace medicine (still waiting to hear from them) and filled out/ sent all other info in regards to security, finger prints etc.. an I kissing the mmpi thing?

rdyotz

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2014
Arizona
Mmpi?, so far I have emailed aerospace medicine (still waiting to hear from them) and filled out/ sent all other info in regards to security, finger prints etc.. an I kissing the mmpi thing?

Yes, you probably are missing it. It is possible the format changed since I went through the process (only 9 months ago), but there was a table that said something instructions for completing employment medical requirements, and inside the table had rows for schedule medical, schedule drug test within 5 days of medical date, and to schedule MMPI-2. All of these are considered part of the medical process.

On top of that you need fingerprints & background check stuff.

Powercastle

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
Can anybody who filled out the sf86 on EQIP try logging in and seeing if it will let you. Mine says to contact an administrator or the agency requesting the investigation so I'm wondering if they lock you out after you submit it

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Can anybody who filled out the sf86 on EQIP try logging in and seeing if it will let you. Mine says to contact an administrator or the agency requesting the investigation so I'm wondering if they lock you out after you submit it

I believe you are correct. Once submitted you may not go back and change anything.

Powercastle

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
I believe you are correct. Once submitted you may not go back and change anything.
Ok just checking. I tried to logging on to see if there was a status for it and got that message and was a little taken back

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
Ok just checking. I tried to logging on to see if there was a status for it and got that message and was a little taken back

You're able to change things up until you "release" it. That I is the last page you digitally sign then afterwards it takes like 30 seconds to send everything.

Simplewrx

Jan 10, 2017
For me I put naval hospital Camp Pendleton so probably just your base medical

I put base and unit that is in charge of medical. Haven't heard anything back if it was wrong.

I got mine last well Jan 26, taking the mmpi or what ever it's called today and med exam Thursday. Still no word from my clearance poc.

May if my TS is still good they will go off that.

But if you haven't gotten yours just be patient. It will come.

Got my sec pic finally sent me the paper work
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

pjerelly

Rookie
Aug 11, 2016
Seems like enroute for this bid is getting their info faster. Still waiting for my CIL 3 weeks after getting my TOL for tower.