CIL August 2016 Bid

Morrison52

Newcomer
Nov 3, 2016
First, I know this is a wait game. Asking out of curiosity if anyone here in Denver area has done medical or have you heard from Medical? Got CIL 2/2 and had everything done within a week except Medical.

Jay_MDB

Rookie
Jul 12, 2016
First, I know this is a wait game. Asking out of curiosity if anyone here in Denver area has done medical or have you heard from Medical? Got CIL 2/2 and had everything done within a week except Medical.
So, did you do the drug test as well? Even though it said it was required within 5 days of completing the physical?

jakeh311

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017
Man sorry to hear y'all are waiting so long for medical. For those in the DFW area...

CIL 2/13
Med Call 2/14
Security Info 2/15
Med Appt 2/21
Fingerprints and Drug Test 2/22
MMPI 2/23

Might have had it done faster if I didn't have RDOs in the middle of the week and my MMPI lady was on leave for the first week so...
If you are in this area you should be able to get it done pretty quick. Also, I got lucky. The lady who did my fingerprints was in the same FAA Building as my security POC, so I didn't have to mail or anything

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Man sorry to hear y'all are waiting so long for medical. For those in the DFW area...

CIL 2/13
Med Call 2/14
Security Info 2/15
Med Appt 2/21
Fingerprints and Drug Test 2/22
MMPI 2/23

Might have had it done faster if I didn't have RDOs in the middle of the week and my MMPI lady was on leave for the first week so...
If you are in this area you should be able to get it done pretty quick. Also, I got lucky. The lady who did my fingerprints was in the same FAA Building as my security POC, so I didn't have to mail or anything
Haha...I just priority mailed from Red Oak instead of driving to FTW

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

jakeh311

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017
Haha...I just priority mailed from Red Oak instead of driving to FTW

Yeah I didn't even have to do mine on paper. Since she was FAA she just stored them in the system and took my other form. It was convenient

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah I didn't even have to do mine on paper. Since she was FAA she just stored them in the system and took my other form. It was convenient
Nice..the sergeant at Red Oak PD had to remember how to do prints on paper since EVERYONE uses the machines now! I don't see why they couldn't just send them electronically or pull the ones that are already in the system for my current job...

bman61490

Nov 5, 2016
Nice..the sergeant at Red Oak PD had to remember how to do prints on paper since EVERYONE uses the machines now! I don't see why they couldn't just send them electronically or pull the ones that are already in the system for my current job...

I emailed my security POC and asked that questions.. apparently the FAA fingerprint system does not talk with the other digital systems.. what a surprise...

danicamcneal

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2016
Just got an all clear and FOL with a class date 21 April. I was also offered 23 March but I needed extra time to get daycare situated for my daughter. I am August 2016 bid, En-route, 10 point vet no prior experience.

Sburgin3721

Dec 16, 2015
Just got an all clear and FOL with a class date 21 April. I was also offered 23 March but I needed extra time to get daycare situated for my daughter. I am August 2016 bid, En-route, 10 point vet no prior experience.
Damn that was quick! Congrats

Simplewrx

Jan 10, 2017
Question. How did you all share your military college credits. Air Force is ccaf and they want that info I was just going to use my enlistment time then base the tech school was

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AviatorATC

Oct 12, 2011
TX

Red Oak, TX?