CIL August 2016 Bid

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
I had a feeling first people would be going in April, I kept seeing people say at the earliest it'd be mid summer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

CLW

Newcomer
Feb 15, 2017
I know there are a lot of unknowns at the moment but any guesses at how long it's been taking to hear from aerospace medicine? I got my CIL 2/16 and emailed them 2/17. Did my MMPI-2 today so the medical and drug test are all I have left to do.

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
I know there are a lot of unknowns at the moment but any guesses at how long it's been taking to hear from aerospace medicine? I got my CIL 2/16 and emailed them 2/17. Did my MMPI-2 today so the medical and drug test are all I have left to do.
It's been very different for everyone. You can read through and get an idea.

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Also, answer any private calls. My call was from a private number.

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
For those who gave a CIL, did you receive a confirmation email after sending the TOL paperwork in?
I did but I also spoke to HR before that and they said that the confirmation email doesn't matter and they don't always send it.

Jpsweeney94

Dec 31, 2015
Same situation here. CIL 2/13, and emailed medical same day. still waiting. Ive been seeing people who got a call the next day they sent the email and someone few pages back mentioned 8 weeks... so who knows

Just looked and saw my voicemail isn't setup. so thats great lol *facepalm*. For those who got a call from medical, did it give you a city/state for caller ID? although i suppose that would depend on region.. is the call from a local tower?? because thats the only missed call i have, but i think that was for the MMPI-2 which i already took care of.

CLW

Newcomer
Feb 15, 2017
Same situation here. CIL 2/13, and emailed medical same day. still waiting. Ive been seeing people who got a call the next day they sent the email and someone few pages back mentioned 8 weeks... so who knows

Just looked and saw my voicemail isn't setup. so thats great lol *facepalm*. For those who got a call from medical, did it give you a city/state for caller ID? although i suppose that would depend on region.. is the call from a local tower?? because thats the only missed call i have, but i think that was for the MMPI-2 which i already took care of.
yeah I kinda skimmed through the thread. Very mixed responses, I don't want to be one of those people calling them nonstop but I might give it another week then call them. I might email my HR POC see what they say. I know this is usually the step that takes the longest so I'm not too worried. Everything has just gone by super quick so far. Would be great to keep the momentum going lol.
Also someone said it comes from a private number but I'm not sure if that is everytime.

Jpsweeney94

Dec 31, 2015
yeah I kinda skimmed through the thread. Very mixed responses, I don't want to be one of those people calling them nonstop but I might give it another week then call them. I might email my HR POC see what they say. I know this is usually the step that takes the longest so I'm not too worried. Everything has just gone by super quick so far. Would be great to keep the momentum going lol.
Also someone said it comes from a private number but I'm not sure if that is everytime.
agreed, its been pleasantly fast, at least to what i expected going in. Ill probably do the same and give it another week or so.

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Well I mentioned it was a private number for me, might not be for me, but I just mentioned to answer any private calls as I missed the first call and they didn't leave a call back number. Also, you can't really call the medical people if you dont already have someome it's just a voice-mail to leave your info.

jakeh311

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017

Luckily, I had been on here before I sent my email in so I was looking for a private number. I got a call the NEXT DAY from "Unknown" and picked it up (which I never usually do.) It was medical, so I'm glad I did and if I hadn't been on this forum, I wouldn't have answered. They do not leave voicemails and from what I've heard, it can be a while for them to call back if you miss the first call (although that part is unconfirmed.) Once I had received my CIL, the whole process took me a little over a week. Hopefully y'all have some medical calls showing up and as much as you don't wanna answer the unknown phone call, ANSWER IT!

mvilla87

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Luckily, I had been on here before I sent my email in so I was looking for a private number. I got a call the NEXT DAY from "Unknown" and picked it up (which I never usually do.) It was medical, so I'm glad I did and if I hadn't been on this forum, I wouldn't have answered. They do not leave voicemails and from what I've heard, it can be a while for them to call back if you miss the first call (although that part is unconfirmed.) Once I had received my CIL, the whole process took me a little over a week. Hopefully y'all have some medical calls showing up and as much as you don't wanna answer the unknown phone call, ANSWER IT!
Yup, I missed the first call, and it was private, they left a message but no call back number, luckily they called the next day and I was waiting for it.

jakeh311

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017
Yup, I missed the first call, and it was private, they left a message but no call back number, luckily they called the next day and I was waiting for it.

Glad to hear it. Seems like the DFW area people are moving with a brisk pace.