Class #99756 08/05/16 Start Date

VikAnis

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2013
N. Cali
I got it on Tuesday when I received my FOL.
I see, I guess they started filling the August class. I am waiting on a class date so perhaps I will get this date as well. Hopefully I will know next week. Congrats.

gaitten13

Rookie
Jun 20, 2015
I'm hoping to also get this class date. Have had Medical clearance for over a month and still no email or call about class date.

Jnor25

Newcomer
Jan 21, 2015
I'm hoping to also get this class date. Have had Medical clearance for over a month and still no email or call about class date.
Have you given aviation careers a call. They were able to tell me the status and what was holding the process up.

gaitten13

Rookie
Jun 20, 2015
Have you given aviation careers a call. They were able to tell me the status and what was holding the process up.
Yes they just responded to my email and said that they were waiting for the (fy17) schedule which starts in October. I was just wondering because this wait is very long and now they're saying I have to wait a few more months for a date.

Jnor25

Newcomer
Jan 21, 2015
Yes they just responded to my email and said that they were waiting for the (fy17) schedule which starts in October. I was just wondering because this wait is very long and now they're saying I have to wait a few more months for a date.
Gotta Love how the government operates, "Hurry up and wait!". I was just looking at the course schedule. This is the last terminal Basics class for the fiscal year. That's probably why you have to wait till October when the new FY starts. Better late than never though!

phmmartinez

Rookie
Sep 10, 2013
Gaitten, are you en route? I recently got cleared (I think) after a lengthy tier 2 process but im going for terminal.

lamb

Rookie
Apr 8, 2016
California
En route and terminal are two different basics classes. You will start the same day but after that you won't be in the same class. Good luck all.

JWF86

Newcomer
Feb 23, 2016
Do you have the contact info for the aviation careers? Have had my medical clearance since early April and haven't heard anything about a start date.

Jnor25

Newcomer
Jan 21, 2015
Do you have the contact info for the aviation careers? Have had my medical clearance since early April and haven't heard anything about a start date.
405-954-4657 that's their number. They may have screwed up your medical like they did mine. I got mine done in February and finally got my FOL in late May early June. They gave me a number of someone at medical and she got my stuff squared away in a matter of minutes then I got a call from my HR rep the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMai510

Newcomer
Feb 5, 2013
Hello, Im in this class. Already got my FOL. Planning you stay to IB. Anybody open to being roommates?

LMai510

Newcomer
Feb 5, 2013
I also consider staying at Kim's, she tells me that 5 people have already booked with her. I guess I dont mind either locations. I'll probably stay at wherever most of my classmates are staying for convenience of forming study groups.

LimaZulu

Newcomer
Apr 10, 2015
I am starting Basics on 08/05/16 as well. Enroute. Staying at Kim's Place (not sure which location yet; I don't think she's made the assignments).

Jnor25

Newcomer
Jan 21, 2015
Anyone here going terminal? They had to go and confuse us all by having two basic classes start on the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk