Class starting August 2nd!

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
To all who wish to know of the teachings that a Train Dispatcher "trainee" has to go thru, I and a few others who have been hired will probably be explaining and such on here. Look for posts from Dsarp, myself, and Snider85, not to mention, i'll let other people know within the class that we have our own forum to discuss ideas, publications, control/dispatch styles, and schooling.

Should anyone have any questions please feel free to ask, and we will try to answer them to the best of our ability, i'll also let a some qualified TD's know about the site as i'm sure they will have useful information. Have a great day/night.

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
probably, haven't navigated the site enough to know how to go or where to so i'll prolly start on that. just got my FOL and finished a LOT of paperwork fir my first day of class...

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
haha ya, its not a dry blog like most i've read, its actually fairly descent, and along my lines of what happend, i didn't stray from the truth or anything, just added comments.

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
I have a problem with reading over something and assuming what the word's are some time...."GROW TD SUB FORUM" required a re-read bc I thought it said GROW STD SUB FORUM lol

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
na we're gonna get a house in Keller... i skate so i was going to eisenberg's in plano and just wonder whats a faster way to get there from 820 and 35W, without taking the toll road.

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
they got a lot of nice places northwest of FT. Worth with acre + land for pretty cheap, my friend just bought a 10K square foot Missle Silo (decomissioned) and he's gonna build a house on top of it. Got it with 14 acres for just under 200K... thats a damn STEAL!

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
they got a lot of nice places northwest of FT. Worth with acre + land for pretty cheap, my friend just bought a 10K square foot Missle Silo (decomissioned) and he's gonna build a house on top of it. Got it with 14 acres for just under 200K... thats a damn STEAL!
I lol'd at that part. I live on 85 acres right now, and would need a good 20-30 to get by with a smaller scale operation than what I have now. That's why I'm hopin and prayin I get GGG. I could make it work there.

Your friend did get a steal though! I would build a show barn, house, shop out of the silo

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
haha i just made sure he told me where it is incase of a large scale 2012 thing or something, i know you need more than 1 acre for cows, but i'm not sure how many you need, saw a few signs for 65+ acres today, not too much, though i'm still in fossil creek area...

Got a new hotel room today, compliments of BNSF i get to stay in Homewood Inn and Suites with my family the entire time i'm going thru the school. Wish me luck, gotta be up and ready for work by 730 and to tarrant county college by 8am SHARP! Business casual FTW! By the way, ever seen anyone in a suit riding to work on a crotch rocket... if not i'll be the first

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
Haha yeah PM me his address. 65 acre's would be pretty nice.

Good luck tomorrow! And no I don't guess I have.

NizmoSR20

The Silver Bullet
Jul 28, 2009
Ft. Worth, Texas!
well today was just a basic make sure your shit is done day... not much stuff that we went over, however its going to get hectic so i hear... Orientation day with about 25 defenitions to memorize... i hate memorizing defenitions, flash cards... BAH!