Coalition

atcguruaf

Rico Suave
Jan 4, 2009
Right here
Anyone involved in any of the Coalitions? If so, what's the take on it? How much is membership, and what would be the need to join if there's already a union?

atcguruaf

Rico Suave
Jan 4, 2009
Right here
If you were part of it, you would know. Another group to be a part of. I was just wondering what peoples' thoughts were on them.

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
If you were part of it, you would know.
lol.

maybe the coalition should have it's own super secret forum somewhere that only coalition members can find, maybe a secret handshake to get in.

really, what's the point of posting this here then?

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
I once read about this coalition in a deep dark tunnel found 40 yards under the tower, accessible by only hidden elevator.

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
Maybe they mean the National Hispanic Coalition, Native America Alaska Native Coalition, National Coalition for Federal Aviation Employees with disabilities, or the National Asian & Pacific American Association.

atcguruaf

Rico Suave
Jan 4, 2009
Right here
lol.

maybe the coalition should have it's own super secret forum somewhere that only coalition members can find, maybe a secret handshake to get in.

really, what's the point of posting this here then?
The point of posting this here is the question is general, and ATC Chatter seemed like a good starting point.

If you're not in the coalition, and have no direct knowledge of it, why would I want your opinion on it? I obviously don't know anything about them, which is why I'm asking around.

I understand a lot of people feel the need to speak on things they know nothing of, but c'mon, seriously? I'm asking a question on something I'm unfamiliar with, and you're giving crap because I'm not sharing enough information on something you too are not familiar with?

If you're not aware, or don't know anything about them, why would I care about what you have to say? If you are part of them, and have something to say, then yes, please speak.

Thank You, Mr. Texas. I was general in my "coalitions" because I don't know of all of them out there.

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
I forgot to add, the membership fee for the one I'm familiar with was ridiculously low. They all have websites a people to contact. Is suggest to call a rep of the one you're interested in for best answers to your questions.

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
I'm asking a question on something I'm unfamiliar with, and you're giving crap because I'm not sharing enough information on something you too are not familiar with?
no- WE'RE giving YOU crap because you deserve it.

Hey can someone tell me how to fix the gonkulator on my car? I don't know anything about it and I don't know what it's called, but if you know what it is tell me about it. If you don't know what it is you'll never know.