Comparison of BQ Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileenmpww

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2014
I was told by an FAA representative on the phone that the BQ is under review. It may be scrapped and not used for the next hiring bid. If it is kept, the questions will be weighted differently. Therefore, it doesn't matter how you answer the questions or if you answered truthfully, with the ability to change the weighting of the questions it makes the BQ arbitrary and changes the validity of the test. I know that many of us are unhappy and disappointed by not being chosen but you should find solace in that you did not answer the questions wrong or untruthful.

As far as race is concerned, that part of the application was optional but many of us did fill it out. We should all take a stand and not fill out that part of the application next time. If the FAA, via the application process, was looking for diversity, the only information on the application that would give them that information would be filling out our race and sex. I am stumped at how the BQs themselves were able to provide them the diverse candidate pool they required.

The Heatles

Loving Life
Jun 15, 2008
Miami, FL
The BQ test is a personality test in a way. There's not really a right or wrong answer.

As for getting a copy of the test... Hilarious. You must be new

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
I have a copy and I'm new. It's not that hard to dig up, just requires a snooping.
He means you must be new to admit ever wanting or having a copy of a sealed government test that has gotten others who shared, TOL's revoked. They even figured the individual out who was under unknown user name. Feeling new again?

Last edited:

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
He means you must be new to admit ever wanting or having a copy of a sealed government test that has gotten others who shared, TOL's revoked. They even figured the individual out who was under unknown user name. Feeling new again?
this. Doing anything besides saying "I took the BIOQ" is stupid. And it's been covered here.

I have more sympathy for DUI guy than you idiots who see hell bent on finding a way to game or cheat the BIOQ.

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
Either way, any idiot who admits to having a copy, or is asking for a copy, or even wants a copy should get nut punched by the FAA.

ElevenBravo

Newcomer
Sep 7, 2014
USA
I love cookies.

VM_AIRBOSS

Dec 28, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Hello All, and I say this as a working GS-2152, who is past the age for the FAA and is not competing for a slot, so I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this, but seriously, you should watch what you say, post and admit to on this site, as there are FAA HR people that monitor this site, and if they can associate your name, application package, and screen name, then you risk being dropped from further hiring consideration, if it is found that you violated the non-disclosure agreement you signed in conjunction with taking the BQ. If I am not mistaken, an individual last year lost their slot for doing the same thing here on StuckMic by actually posting the questions. I would imagine it would make no difference to them if you are using another site or not. From what I can tell, multiple people have basically self-incriminated themselves, and those that are playing by the rules are thinking to themselves, one last person to compete against. Be smart everybody.....OUT!

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
Hello All, and I say this as a working GS-2152, who is past the age for the FAA and is not competing for a slot, so I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this, but seriously, you should watch what you say, post and admit to on this site, as there are FAA HR people that monitor this site, and if they can associate your name, application package, and screen name, then you risk being dropped from further hiring consideration, if it is found that you violated the non-disclosure agreement you signed in conjunction with taking the BQ. If I am not mistaken, an individual last year lost their slot for doing the same thing here on StuckMic by actually posting the questions. I would imagine it would make no difference to them if you are using another site or not. From what I can tell, multiple people have basically self-incriminated themselves, and those that are playing by the rules are thinking to themselves, one last person to compete against. Be smart everybody.....OUT!
This is very true. I was at the academy when it occurred.

ClayZ1989

Dec 4, 2009
West Deptford, NJ
I highly suggest you delete this thread. Last time people did this they were fired. Don't mess around with stuff like this if you expect to have a career with the FAA

Status
Not open for further replies.