Contract Tower Locations and contact information

Ohzhee

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2010
SoCal
I dunno about you guys but we only work helos, ospreys and harriers. "99 FREEZE THE PROBLEM". Everyone hovers UFN. Easiest CTO ever.

vvatcwheeler

Newcomer
Jul 15, 2015
I'm looking for contract towers or dod towers in northern Minnesota. I'm due to get out of the military in a couple of years as an air traffic controller and I'm trying to weigh my options.

SayAgain3

Trusted Member
Feb 13, 2017
I bet vvatcwheeler has been checking stuckmic every day for the past 598 days, just waiting for a response.

laregloret

Newcomer
Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I'm an air traffic controller in my country but I want to open a field in another country, who can give me information ?

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Any specific area you're looking for? If nothing else you can go to skyvector.com and search places that way.

mellaw87

Newcomer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello all,

I am writing here because I just took the position of contract representative and site lead in Minnesota for my company Yulista. I have a few openings right now, with a few more potentials in the next couple months. Right now we are looking for CTO qualified controllers to work at Camp Ripley in MN, Camp Grayling in MI and Camp Guernsey in WY. The pay varies by location but is between $31-$34 an hour. Company benefits include health, vision, and dental or a $4 an hour compensation for paying for outside insurance and paid sick time. The contract is for Army NG towers. As long as you have at least one CTO, all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged to apply. There is NO CLEARANCE required for this position. A pre-employment drug screen and background check to obtain a CAC will have to be done and you must be able to pass a Class IV that will be done at the hiring location. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact me here and I will get more information for you.

mellaw87

Newcomer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm currently a controller in the Navy and due to get out in October after 15 years and looking to continue my career in ATC. I can request an early out if hired, so i'm looking for any assistance in finding a job.

I have leads on several jobs with a few different contracting companies. I just became the site lead for my tower in MN and we have some openings. If you are interested let me know.