Corpus Christi - CRP

Latechpilot

Rookie
Jan 16, 2009
Houston
There are three others and me going to CRP in my academy class and we're all excited to get down to the facility.So, Hello and hope to see yall down there.

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
Word from my facrep is I've been selected for CRP. Haven't heard anything from HR. Wish me luck!

L

LawnGnome

Word from my facrep is I've been selected for CRP. Haven't heard anything from HR. Wish me luck!
Why on earth would you punish yourself and move to CRP? I went their for the OJTI course and I thought I was going to hang myself before the week was over with...I would say it is probably on my top 50 places to never go again. I'm just saying.

Whirlybird19

Chief Editor
Nov 22, 2008
Phoenix
Why on earth would you punish yourself and move to CRP? I went their for the OJTI course and I thought I was going to hang myself before the week was over with...I would say it is probably on my top 50 places to never go again. I'm just saying.
Hater alert!

mcphee

Newcomer
Aug 30, 2009
Spokane, Washington
mr. texas.

i was notified forever ago by hr and seems to have come to a grinding hault. i am getting nervous waiting. my wife's driving me nuts. Family lives in San Antonio and crp is a hell of a lot closer than Spokane washington. Good luck, hope to see you there!

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
Why did you hate it soo much? It's a good open available spot close to where I'd like to end my career....(Houston). Plus, I'm prolly already at another city that's in your top 50.

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
mr. texas.

i was notified forever ago by hr and seems to have come to a grinding hault. i am getting nervous waiting. my wife's driving me nuts. Family lives in San Antonio and crp is a hell of a lot closer than Spokane washington. Good luck, hope to see you there!
wow, when was the last time heard from hr? Good luck hope to see you there!

mcphee

Newcomer
Aug 30, 2009
Spokane, Washington
wow, when was the last time heard from hr? Good luck hope to see you there!
it went so fast in the begining.. 2 days after the bid closed i was told my bid was in with the group considered. then mid november i found out that bid was accecpted and got my tenative offer. at that point told they had to find out when geg would release and work from there. now i heard from my sup that she told them sept i would be released and that i should have gotten my firm offer but nothing so far. i had a message today when i got to work, but the hr office was closed. they always call me on my days off. now i'll have to see what they say on monday. hopefully, it's all good and i'll be there in september. i hope crp will accept that timeframe it is a long way away.

mcphee

Newcomer
Aug 30, 2009
Spokane, Washington
oh, yeah... my firm offer. still haven't gotten the revisions my facility manager changed my release date so hopefiully that won't mess anything up. changing it from june 2010 to sept 2010.

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
oh, yeah... my firm offer. still haven't gotten the revisions my facility manager changed my release date so hopefiully that won't mess anything up. changing it from june 2010 to sept 2010.
Congrats!! Did they mail it to your home or facility? Or did they email it?

mcphee

Newcomer
Aug 30, 2009
Spokane, Washington
Congrats!! Did they mail it to your home or facility? Or did they email it?

got a call from faa at work, then she emailed the letter... i still haven't recieved it with new dates, but with the holidays i woudn't thinkg i'd get it till the new year...still had all the old pay info not the new payscale for 2010