December 2015 prior experience bid

Jun 1, 2015
I'm wanting to know if there are many people out there like me. Still waiting for their medical to go through from this bid. I've received a TOL and accomplished everything with the exception of my medical getting reviewed. It's been submitted for more than 5 months now. Anyone out there having the same issues or have an answer to this massive hold up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

berniebiz

Rookie
Jan 4, 2017
Dang. I got a TOL on the Feb15 bid and am now going through the CIL. I separate on 6 June and had my medical last week. Hopefully it will be a seamless transition for me.

berniebiz

Rookie
Jan 4, 2017
I'm wanting to know if there are many people out there like me. Still waiting for their medical to go through from this bid. I've received a TOL and accomplished everything with the exception of my medical getting reviewed. It's been submitted for more than 5 months now. Anyone out there having the same issues or have an answer to this massive hold up?

Any update on your situation? I separate in 49 days and im getting anxious waiting on my medical to clear.

berniebiz

Rookie
Jan 4, 2017
I got my original TOL in March of 2015. I received my CIL In February of this year and completed everything about three weeks ago. Just waiting on medical clear so I can move on in June hopefully. Did you have any hiccups with med? Its odd that it has taken you so long.

Jun 1, 2015
I got my original TOL in March of 2015. I received my CIL In February of this year and completed everything about three weeks ago. Just waiting on medical clear so I can move on in June hopefully. Did you have any hiccups with med? Its odd that it has taken you so long.
Yeah I got my TOL at the same time but got CIL in April 2016 and failed my MMPI. They said they forgot to call me and tell me so it took them 6 months to notify me that I needed a tier 2. I finished that 2 months ago ish...