December Bid

Yulz

Newcomer
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything since the December prior experience bid. I figured that the hiring process is gonna slow down due to the shutdown; but does anyone know any details or when they’ll start that process back up? Thank you!

tkeeling

Newcomer
Dec 19, 2014
Is the FAA still requiring the biographical or do you know? I am a retired ATC fro I90 and my niece wants to pursue an ATC job she and I am trying to help her, any ideas and info you can share would be great! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on your TOL !
Tina Keeling
retired ATC @ I90

Eric Shaw

Newcomer
Aug 27, 2019
Is the FAA still requiring the biographical or do you know? I am a retired ATC fro I90 and my niece wants to pursue an ATC job she and I am trying to help her, any ideas and info you can share would be great! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on your TOL !
Tina Keeling
retired ATC @ I90
The Biographical Questionnaire is no longer a part of the hiring process since somewhere in 2019 I think.
And I recommend two websites I've been using for the ATSA Test - ATCPrep and JobTestrPrep. They somewhat complete each other, one is more gamified and the other is more psychometric and psychological. People have been recommending both.

Good luck!