Drug Refresh

mschlottman

Oct 21, 2011
Aurora, Co
So everyone seems like they're getting refreshed, CO terminal here and I know plenty of ZDV tol people doing theirs too. Guess we are not special.

rhd9b

Trusted Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
VA
Has anyone ever heard of a diluted drug test because of drinking too much water? I had never even heard of such a thing (probably because I've never cared about drug tests), but I was called today to "refresh my refresh" immediately, and was asked if I had drank much water already today because that can apparently lead to a diluted test that's no good. Now I'm paranoid that drinking a few glasses of water beforehand might have screwed it up which could lead to a further delay (yeah, 2 years of waiting makes you paranoid a lot). Anyone know how much you'd really have to drink to screw up the test?

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
Has anyone ever heard of a diluted drug test because of drinking too much water? I had never even heard of such a thing (probably because I've never cared about drug tests), but I was called today to "refresh my refresh" immediately, and was asked if I had drank much water already today because that can apparently lead to a diluted test that's no good. Now I'm paranoid that drinking a few glasses of water beforehand might screw it up and further delay me (yeah, 2 years of waiting makes you paranoid a lot). Anyone know how much you'd really have to drink to screw up the test?
I've gotten this before too. They want the crisp, yellow pee. not overly so, but right there in the happy zone of see through with a yellow tinge. think warm miller lite.

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
Got my call for a refresh last Sat. Was CA terminal, but just found out that I got a redirect to WA. At least the ball is rollin.