Drug Refresh

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
Got my call for a refresh last Sat. Was CA terminal, but just found out that I got a redirect to WA. At least the ball is rollin.
Just out of curiosity, I am nowhere near this point but had you put WA as another state in the app?

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
Yeah. I put WA as one of my other choices. That was the reason for my state switch. From what I understand, they are trying to push people through as fast as possible now and I wasn't likely to get in this year if I stayed in CA. But with a swap I am expected within a few months.

Hope that helps.

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
Yeah. I put WA as one of my other choices. That was the reason for my state switch. From what I understand, they are trying to push people through as fast as possible now and I wasn't likely to get in this year if I stayed in CA. But with a swap I am expected within a few months.

Hope that helps.
I appreciate it, I was curious about how this whole thing was going along and if HR was still sticking to the states people had put down. Best of luck to you and hopefully that date comes soon.

SirMario

Senior Analyst
Apr 15, 2010
Damn mgcb i am reading your signature...its like an intense drama...Hope u get a tol man!

mgcb

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2011
Delaware
Haha yeah I pretty much set up the plot as dramatic as possible, all I'm waiting for is the ending. I appreciate the well wishes!

beefy08gm

May 14, 2011
Has anyone been hearing anything from their HR reps lately? I e-mailed ST Monday morning, but no response yet, and I haven't heard of anyone else getting academy dates this week or late last week.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Most of the Jan and Feb classes are probably filled by now, won't start hearing anything for March classes til the last week or 2 of Jan.

sdcfan

Rookie
Sep 13, 2009
I am beginning to think that all HR reps were given permission to send out an email blast of drug refreshers to most if not all TOL holders. In the last 6 weeks it seems like if someone got a refresher email it typically meant they were getting a class date assigned relatively soon. I don't think that's the case anymore.

Ryan86

Apr 6, 2012
I am beginning to think that all HR reps were given permission to send out an email blast of drug refreshers to most if not all TOL holders. In the last 6 weeks it seems like if someone got a refresher email it typically meant they were getting a class date assigned relatively soon. I don't think that's the case anymore.
From my understanding, the people who got those emails are expected to go in the 2nd quarter (Jan-Mar). Some may be pushed back to 3rd quarter.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
I guess that's what he is. Listen to his voice in that outburst interview and then you tube "Edgar Men in Black movie" they have the exact same voice. Proving Rodman must be a giant cock roach alien from another galaxy.
That was some first rate detective work. I approve.