Drug Test/marijuana in a Legalized State

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Just to change the subject back to the first page, but those of you who thought Easter was a Fed holiday would be incorrect
and I hope you weren't counting on holiday pay cause you ain't getting it.

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
I don't know if this question has been asked yet, but what is the policy regarding recreational marijuana use? I have a medical scheduled and a drug test following shortly. I have been a daily smoker for almost 16 years (now in a legal state) and I have no plans to stop. I have been able to get a clear answer on whether or not this is a big deal (and reality check for all the haters... it shouldn't)
My spirit animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmydee

Jan 8, 2014
Just to change the subject back to the first page, but those of you who thought Easter was a Fed holiday would be incorrect
and I hope you weren't counting on holiday pay cause you ain't getting it.
A few days ago I was mocking my coworker for taking Easter off because he was going to lose out on that holiday pay.... guess I learned the hard way. Feels Bad Man.

GraceWalsh

Newcomer
Jul 29, 2020
If in your state it id legalized, everything will be okay. Think that this test is on other types of drugs. I have neen also very nervous, when in university I were asked to pass this test. I was needed to bring urine. I researched a lot of websites, looking for the information how to cheat this test. On thblack.com I have found the info that exist synthetic urine. I didn't hear about it before, but here is presented even the info where to buy. Using it, I have passed it successfully and got the negative result)

Last edited:

treeman

Newcomer
Nov 6, 2020
omg, the special urine was invented to pass this test, have u tried not consuming drugs? My solution is definitely not consuming anything illegal before taking the test. It sounds pretty easy, doesn't it? By the way, I personally can't stand all those substances except for kratom. As for me, the only problem with kratom may appear when you finally decided to buy kratom online. There are not many reliable stores offering 100% natural kratom, really glad that I found the most trustworthy which is guaranteed to be natural and reliable.

Last edited:

Avalon

Newcomer
Nov 10, 2020
I strongly support the idea of testing for intoxication with marijuana or cannabis in States where they are legalized. Since a stoned person carries a potential threat to other citizens. I smoke weed myself and each time I set myself the number of joints that would not lead me to an inadequate state. Our state has also legalized https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/dogs and it did my dog good. But before buying, it is advisable to consult with a veterinarian

Last edited: