Duluth Tower DLH

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
It's on the list of towers that could close permanently. I wouldn't put all your networking eggs in the DLH basket lol

Puckhead

Rookie
Feb 13, 2009
The sky has been falling on this facility since I got here in '96. We're still here. But the last thing we need is more trainees.

gr8whitehntr

Rookie
Oct 13, 2011
hi guys i put DLH at the top of my preference list any updates still closing? :) still too many trainees? average check out time? hours? manning? shit to do outside of work? you know the standard stuff.
thanks,
Brian

walter_white

Senior Analyst
Feb 1, 2015
Don't know much about the facility, but Northern MN is awesome. Not sure if they're still there, but we used to get F16s from DLH every now and again when I was stationed in ND. If you're into the outdoors, it doesn't get much better than there. Give ice fishing a go if you haven't, it's a good time! They have an awesome aquarium and a decent zoo. There are a lot of bars up that way that appeal to the college crowd. College hockey is big up there, and in my opinion, the atmosphere beats the NHL.

gr8whitehntr

Rookie
Oct 13, 2011
thanks ww im from down by sioux falls originally and i currently live in fairbanks alaska. the ice fishing block has got a check in it. i am excited to get down there though and get a crack at those huge white tails that i always see on the internet. college and jr hockey is pretty big here too and i have gotten in and out of it over the years. a good zoo would be awesome we dont even have one here but the museum up at UAF is top notch.