Dyncorp LOGCAP jobs

infidel1375

Newcomer
Jun 3, 2010
If you're interested in a job working for Dyncorp in Afghanistan, respond here, then message me for the details.

williamsjs63

Newcomer
Aug 25, 2012
When are they filling positions? I have been out doing misc jobs, but really need to get back into ATC. I have a cto and can get a class II physical quickly if the option is real

OldTimey

Newcomer
May 1, 2012
Texas
$150,000?... DynCorp only pays $17 an hour for an Air Traffic Controller. You will never see $150,000 even as a supervisor. DynCorp under pays ATC.

scooter2208

Newcomer
Jun 27, 2012
Contacted by DynCorp Recruiter last week. Requested additional info (copies of CTO, Class II, etc) to forward to "hiring manager". Does anyone know how this process works?

VM_AIRBOSS

Dec 28, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Ref this posting if anyone is seriously interested, and has a strong résumé with solid quals ans CTOs then PM me and I will give you an email to Dyn-Corps employee who if you pass his muster can fast track you. They have a push for 3 or 4 immediately.

HewieATC

Newcomer
May 3, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
Contacted by DynCorp Recruiter last week. Requested additional info (copies of CTO, Class II, etc) to forward to "hiring manager". Does anyone know how this process works?
They ask for all your stuff to include a DD2813 Dental exam that puts you at a Class 1 or Class 2 status so you can deploy (have to get a full panoramic X-Ray and get copies of them as well) and TB test. If you'd like I can send you the email they sent me with all the forms to fill out with instructions. Getting all this done before they ask you will save you a bunch of time in the end. Especially since the TB test take 72 hours to read.
I'm in the process of being employed and just signed my offer letter today. I'll keep you informed of the next steps as they occur in order to save you some time.

Ram_Tough

Trusted Contributor
Jul 5, 2010
$150,000?... DynCorp only pays $17 an hour for an Air Traffic Controller. You will never see $150,000 even as a supervisor. DynCorp under pays ATC.

For Real? You make a lot more than that at a state side contract tower and you don't have to live in Durkastan. eff that trash.