e-QIP

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Got my email to fill out the e-QUIP this afternoon. Anyone else receive theirs today as well?

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
I filled one out years ago...wish I would have kept it for my records. That would have made things MUCH easier.
If it was years ago wouldn't it be pretty much obsolete by now anyway? Just saying. :)

I too filled one out, it was 6 years ago though so no point in looking for a copy of it.

flyerchic0212

Oct 18, 2008
atlanta
I got mine today as well. Figured I would save it for a rainy day, like tomorrw... Does anyone know if you have to put your in-laws information on there?

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
If it was years ago wouldn't it be pretty much obsolete by now anyway? Just saying. :)

I too filled one out, it was 6 years ago though so no point in looking for a copy of it.
Past addresses, names of people I could use again, would all still be accurate. Their info might have changed slightly, but it would be easier to just write the new address instead of picking all new contacts.

All of my personal info from the past would still be accurate as well..places I've lived, etc.

pd82

Rookie
Dec 23, 2008
Pleasanton, CA
I filled one out years ago...wish I would have kept it for my records. That would have made things MUCH easier.
If you filled it out online, it probably saved all of your info. That's how mine worked. I just had to update the newer stuff. It took me about 10 minutes.

emb145

Nov 23, 2008
Just curious, everyone who got the email today, do you have your PEPC on monday?

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
If you filled it out online, it probably saved all of your info. That's how mine worked. I just had to update the newer stuff. It took me about 10 minutes.
I was actually just coming back to report that. I was happy to see that a lot of the information is still in here. Yay for the internet!

Just curious, everyone who got the email today, do you have your PEPC on monday?
Yes, my PEPC date is for Monday the 22nd.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
For enroute, is it the SF85, or SF86? Or am I way off base with the names?

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Enroute is the SF86, the super long one. I think the SF85 is only like 5 or 6 pages. Anyone know why the difference?
Enroute requires a 'Secret' clearance. Terminal only requires a 'Confidential' clearance. Confidential clearance doesn't go as far back, and isn't nearly as in depth.

Singingastro

Trusted Member
May 25, 2009
Houston, TX
i hope they send me the right on. first i was terminal, now im center. So i need the SF86...i havent received an email as of yet. I'll keep looking!!