Elite member

GolfJuliet

'Merica
Oct 29, 2009
I noticed some people have a star and elite member title above their avatar, and some don't. Before that elite members had their names in red, and now some who previously had their name in red have a star and title and some don't. Why is that?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
I noticed some people have a star and elite member title above their avatar, and some don't. Before that elite members had their names in red, and now some who previously had their name in red have a star and title and some don't. Why is that?
I will look into this matter, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

lookitsroadie

Trusted Member
May 30, 2012
www.last.fm
On the topic of Elite Membership, the Paypal link I'm directed to when trying to subscribe for the annual membership takes me to a broken/404 error page on Paypal.

Perhaps I am doing something incorrectly?

purpletw

Trusted Member
Dec 14, 2010
Having trouble renewing my membership. When I'm redirected to the Paypal site, I get this message:"Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3, and T3 parameters for a subscription."

I selected the annual option, but it seems to have an error once I get to the Paypal site.

Rich

Aug 9, 2008
MA
www.air-traffic-control.com
I have corrected the subscription payment issue. i tested each of the subscription links and everything is now working. Sorry about that. I simply didn't know it was broken.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
Have Gold paid through May and suddenly reverted back to Elite and access to only Elite permissions.
AlphaBravoh, it looks like you had never canceled your "Elite" subscription via PayPal that was recurring on our website for $5.00 per month. When it auto billed today it defaulted you back to the "Elite" category. I have went into PayPal and canceled your "Elite" subscription and refunded you the $5.00. You should no longer be charged $5.00 per month and your account should be back to "Gold" status.