Enroute Map and Non-Radar Problems

ZJXcntrlr

Newcomer
Aug 24, 2008
Is there anyone who is at the academy or just finished up that I can pay to send me a copy of the map and some of the practice non-radar problems. I remember they used to give us non-radar problems to practice when I went through a few years ago, but I didn't keep any :( I have a friend that is about to go out and I want to go over a few things with him.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Markv

Rookie
May 19, 2009
I'm coming to ZJX in a week. I don't have any non-radar strips left, but I can bring you a copy of the map.

boiler_atc

Newcomer
Sep 17, 2009
Markv: Is there anyway you can scan and send me the map? If not, I will pay for you to send me a copy via mail. Please let me know!

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
Someone on here has the ZAE map on a file that they email around. Hang tight and I'm sure someone will be able to hook you up.

SpinningHat

Mr. Hat
Jun 4, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
No Problem. I'm using that photo as a memory aid on my desktop.. Big posted, desktop background and blank map in front of me! map Test tomorrow, 90 or better to pass.. joy.

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
send your friend into the denver artcc thread to see what real maps look like, lol

killerqueen

Newcomer
Jul 27, 2009
yeah then send someone to ZDC and watch them crap their pants

airspace shelves...wtf?!? what do you mean there's 45 airspace shelves in one sector?

yeah.

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
if anyone wants the ZAE map send me ur email and i'll send it to u. it's in a much nicer format and includes course divergence rules. or the tracon map while were at it. i have both.

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
yeah then send someone to ZDC and watch them crap their pants

airspace shelves...wtf?!? what do you mean there's 45 airspace shelves in one sector?

yeah.
No problem, just show them our area that has over 200 intersections on the low map alone to draw, label, and remember MEA's for.