ERR info...OF-612 is now obsolete?

psyde

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2010
Michigan
I'm trying to fill out an ERR, and the contract states that you may fill out an OF-612 or a resume. When you go to the FAA forms site, it says that the OF-612 is now obsolete, and it won't even let you print out the form. So I guess that means I need to fill out a resume. Is there a specific format I have to use? Do I have to use one from the USA jobs site? Will an application from the FAA Aviator site work? Please help.

Last edited:

killswitch

Tin Pusher
Sep 12, 2008
Ohio
Not sure. I used OF-612 on all of my ERR's including the one I was just picked up on and the bid I was accepted on. Your Sup or Natca rep should have an idea.

therealjjo

Rookie
May 2, 2009
I found the form from a google search. I talked to my ERR lady in Lawndale, CA and she told me they still accept it. I ended up using a link from a .gov site as well.

therealjjo

Rookie
May 2, 2009
Also, I'm not sure if it's agency wide but, the lady I send my rating form into did not take the new one I needed the 3330-43-1 from 10 years ago. Once again it was found via the google machine

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
i used a resume. it's quicker, easier, and you get the information YOU want them to see in a format that is easier to be read. just make sure the required information still gets on your resume.

dheminger

Newcomer
Aug 17, 2009
i used a resume. it's quicker, easier, and you get the information YOU want them to see in a format that is easier to be read. just make sure the required information still gets on your resume.
Does the redbook specify the information you need in the resume?