ERR

mikecoyne34

Senior Analyst
Nov 19, 2009
D10
Do you get half on the go and half after certification when you ERR to a higher level facility? Or is that just for bids?

Doug Church

Director of Communications
Sep 8, 2009
Washington, D.C.
www.natca.org
Have you talked with your fac rep, either at your current facility or the facility you would like to ERR to? That should be your first stop. Best that it comes from them. They are your local experts on the contract.

-Doug

mikecoyne34

Senior Analyst
Nov 19, 2009
D10
No I haven't spoke to anyone. Not sure if I was going to try to ERR, I was just curious how the pay works for that. The contract wasn't worded well.

lowapproach

Epic Member
Oct 29, 2010
WV
  1. Upon transfer to a higher ATC Level Facility, Basic Pay is increased to the minimum of the new CPC pay band, or is increased by six percent (6%), whichever is greater, for transfers to a higher level facility up to the level 10 facility. Employees transferring to level 11 or 12 facilities from a level 4 through 10 facility, Basic Pay is increased to the minimum of the new CPC pay band or is increased by eight percent (8%), whichever is greater, not to exceed the new band maximum.
  2. Transfers from an ATC-11 to an ATC-12, Base Pay is increased to the minimum of the new CPC pay band or is increased by six percent (6%), whichever is greater, not to exceed the new band maximum.
  3. One-half (1/2) of the increase is paid upon initial transfer to the new facility; the other one-half (1/2) is paid when fully certified in the new facility. If the employee’s current Basic Pay is above the pay band maximum at the new facility, the employee retains his/her pay with no additional increase to Basic Pay.
Art 108, Sec 5.