FAA class dates catalog

Davo

Trusted Contributor
Mar 14, 2009
To see upcoming class dates being offered at the academy go to the below link, click on the course you want to know about, then click on search course offerings. Please note there are different basics courses for tower/tracon/en route. If you were hired from an application other than a pubnat look for initial training not the basics course. If you are going to an up/down, tower and tracon, you will go to tower training first then after training at your facility you will go back to the academy for tracon training.

Federal Aviation Administration - Course Catalog

Classes can be canceled or changed at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atcmitch

Trusted Contributor
Apr 8, 2011
Question? There are two classes listed for each date, these are two different classes correct? With 18 people in each?

JoshATC

Epic Member
Jun 27, 2010
ZLA CPC
What coarse number would a VRA hire look at? My TOL says my class is 37 days long. I do have multiple CTOs.

turbovela

Aug 17, 2009
does anybody know what the course number for enroute basic is? I got picked up for ZAB under VRA and have a tentative school date of january 23rd 2012 and cant find the course ill be taking on the FAA page posted above.

Thanks

Hiro

Newcomer
Oct 5, 2011
does anybody know what the course number for enroute basic is? I got picked up for ZAB under VRA and have a tentative school date of january 23rd 2012 and cant find the course ill be taking on the FAA page posted above.

Thanks

I have the same class date as you... VRA, selected for ZAB. I don't know for sure, but I think we will be in course number FAA50148001 (Initial En Route Qualification Training) The class ID is 67438. It's the only class I see with the dates MG gave me (1/23/12-04/19/12).

Does anyone know the difference between Initial En Route Qualification Training and Initial En Route Training?

dalrymple

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2009
Virginia Beach
I have the same class date as you... VRA, selected for ZAB. I don't know for sure, but I think we will be in course number FAA50148001 (Initial En Route Qualification Training) The class ID is 67438. It's the only class I see with the dates MG gave me (1/23/12-04/19/12).

Does anyone know the difference between Initial En Route Qualification Training and Initial En Route Training?
What panel did you get picked up in?

Hiro

Newcomer
Oct 5, 2011
I'm not entirely sure which panel I got selected in, I don't know much about the hiring process on the HR side of it. I applied in March 09, and I had an interview in November 09. I think my info had been lost or sent to the wrong department at one point, (I had applied for NM and OK), so I don't really know. I got my TOL in December 2010, and I got a tentative class date for Jan 2012.

krazyaznman

Newcomer
Oct 26, 2009

I was selected for ZDC and have the class dates of 01/23/12 also.

kharris321

Rookie
Oct 9, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
So I saw this question asked above but I don't think anyone answered it. Does anyone know the difference between Initial En Route Qualification Training and Initial En Route Training? I am CTI waiting for a class date and can't figure out what class number I should be looking at.

CTI Grad June 10
TOL July 11
Selected for ZLC
Was told that I should have either a Feb or March class 12