FAA class dates catalog

lecoyle

I'm Banned For Unrespectable Reasons
Apr 17, 2010
Sacramento, CA
The FAA: bringing stability and predictability to my life since 2011.
LMAO I know. Everyone kept telling me not to revolve my life around them. Well now I'm preggers and my due date interferes with half of those postings. So even if my HR rep schedules around that- I will either be VERY PREGNANT when I am there, or I will have a newborn with me. YAY.

blakeh

Trusted Member
Feb 8, 2009
SLN
Hey guys, my rep just told me that she is trying to get me a february class date. Does anyone know what the possible start dates I could get in Feb for tower. Pretty sure i dont have to go to basics. She said I would have 37 classroom days.

(oh and sorry, I couldnt figure out the academy course catalog thing)

Thanks everyone!!

rhd9b

Trusted Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
VA

Kim

Academy Housing Provider
Aug 31, 2008
Mustang, Oklahoma
kimsplaceokc.com
Hey guys, my rep just told me that she is trying to get me a february class date. Does anyone know what the possible start dates I could get in Feb for tower. Pretty sure i dont have to go to basics. She said I would have 37 classroom days.

(oh and sorry, I couldnt figure out the academy course catalog thing)

Thanks everyone!!
Feb 13th is the class I am getting students booking for so far

Charlie_Foxtrot

Trusted Contributor
Jan 11, 2011
Chicago
Feb 13th is the class I am getting students booking for so far
Kim why must you always break my spirits with your factual information? I always hold out hope when I don't see any SM'ers post a new class they were placed in, meaning there are a bunch of spots left.

Philatc

Jun 13, 2012
SoCal
Been meaning to ask which class would a terminal hire go to? The 50043 Air Traffic Basics (Terminal) or 50034 Terminal Basic RADAR Training? I assume it's the first one based off of the description. However the 50034 class has a million classes it seems like.

Philatc

Jun 13, 2012
SoCal
Depends on whether you are an OTS or VRA, CTO, or CTI hire. ATC basics is for OTS hires only I believe.
Yeah about those details...sorry I'm VRA. Just curious on what class to expect so I can keep tabs on it. To see if they are adding more.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
Yeah about those details...sorry I'm VRA. Just curious on what class to expect so I can keep tabs on it. To see if they are adding more.
You should not have to take basics, they assume you know that stuff. Man, from experience, don't drive yourself nuts worrying about that stuff, It'll happen when it happens.

Philatc

Jun 13, 2012
SoCal
You should not have to take basics, they assume you know that stuff. Man, from experience, don't drive yourself nuts worrying about that stuff, It'll happen when it happens.
I'm not worried about it just happened upon this thread and was only curious. Going to back to watching COPS for the night before X Factor hehe :) Also keeping track on the FAA bill as well.

h4xit

Trusted Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Initial tower cab for terminal - the terminal basic radar training i believe is RTF