FAA Virtual Career Fair

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
I'm sure most of you got that email as well. Makes you wonder if they're planning on putting out an announcement soon since they're having this. Any insight?

Genot

Trusted Contributor
Feb 7, 2010
A Dark Dark Room
The next announcement will be in March. The bio Q will still be a part of the announcement., but there is a push to at least reexamine how it is scored for lack of a better word.

Reactions: ajmezz

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
WTF is with the virtual job fair, anyone? I can't seem to find the option to email or chat with the booth representative.

<edit>
Typical. No ATC chat scheduled today. Waste of :p:p:p:p:p:p:p time.

Last edited:

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
No mention of anything. There was no ATC chat scheduled. No way to contact anyone on the job fair about ATC. Basically, a :p:p:p:p:p:p:p troll job by the FAA.

Mar 5, 2014
No mention of anything. There was no ATC chat scheduled. No way to contact anyone on the job fair about ATC. Basically, a :p:p:p:p:p:p:p troll job by the FAA.

Lol I checked that out. Real shocker that they didn't have any reps available during the fair after this latest hiring fiasco.
I can't imagine any HR person trying to defend the BQ that the FAA has implemented. It would be like trying to defend cancer.