Facility Numbers

kickerboy17

Jan 5, 2009
CA
Has anyone heard from RA over the last couple weeks? Last I heard from him was over a month ago and I still didn't have a facility.

I may have to call him again....this wait is getting rediculous.

TOL: April 2010
CA Terminal

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Has anyone heard from RA over the last couple weeks? Last I heard from him was over a month ago and I still didn't have a facility.

CA Terminal
You haven't even waited that long. There is a whole group of people past their 2+ years of waiting anniversary.

ohzee619

Rookie
Mar 4, 2010
Bay Area,CA

CA Terminal

I spoke to RA about 3 weeks ago, he said i should be at my facility 2nd half of FY12. No acadamy for me, reinst/dod, I got picked up Oct10 panel.

lsufan9981

Jul 13, 2009
I spoke to AQ about 15 minutes ago, and she told me she has nothing new. She can't even tell me if I'm going in the first or second half of FY '12. I'm OTS, selected Oct 2010, headed to SHV.

Last edited:

bridget1814

Sep 20, 2009
Seattle
Bumping this thread. Anyone hear if they have their facility numbers for the second half of FY 2012 yet? It'd be great to be assigned to a facility, or know whether it's happening this fiscal year or not....

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
Bumping this thread. Anyone hear if they have their facility numbers for the second half of FY 2012 yet? It'd be great to be assigned to a facility, or know whether it's happening this fiscal year or not....
I too would like to know if they are out too. But I can't imagine them getting the second half numbers until at least January or February! I was thinking about contacting my HR rep at the end of January, beginning of February.

Mryenko

Oct 18, 2010
ZMA
ZMA has em, through the end of FY12. Actually, ZMA has everyone's, since it's all in a single xml document. I would assume the other centers also got a copy.

I doubt they have names, except POSSIBLY the first few classes, but they have basic staffing plan numbers.

Getting anyone to ADMIT that they have them, or to give you the information, that's another story. ;)

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
ZMA has em, through the end of FY12. Actually, ZMA has everyone's, since it's all in a single xml document. I would assume the other centers also got a copy.

I doubt they have names, except POSSIBLY the first few classes, but they have basic staffing plan numbers.

Getting anyone to ADMIT that they have them, or to give you the information, that's another story. ;)
Thanks for the information but one thing I learned from waiting for the numbers last time is En Route and terminal facilities have an entirely different set of numbers. While waiting for the FY 2012 numbers, the HR reps got the En Route numbers like a month, month and a half before they got the terminal numbers.

But you're absolutely right, even if they have them, doesn't mean they'll share with us. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the information though!

Mryenko

Oct 18, 2010
ZMA
Terminal and Enroute absolutely are separate sets of info. That distinction honestly didn't occur to me. :jester:

bridget1814

Sep 20, 2009
Seattle
This is true. I should have specified TERMINAL numbers. En Route numbers seem to be much more figured out at this point in time.

Charlie_Foxtrot

Trusted Contributor
Jan 11, 2011
Chicago
They have to come out eventually since, you know, the new fiscal year is almost here and everything. A centralized source of information is better than everyone separately hounding their HR reps about the same thing.