Facility Selection Notifications are going out - who got what

killswitch

Tin Pusher
Sep 12, 2008
Ohio
Re: emails are going out! who got what????

I got my email around 10:15 this morning.

I got O'Hare Tower. It was my first choice...so excited!
I'd rather be taken out back, tied to cheese graters and kicked down a salt pile! You are a brave person! Haha, I watched the live traffic screen while visiting CMH. O'Hare had planes lined up states away! Forget that =P

ATCs1222

Oct 14, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

i got 2 emails...jack and shit. lol.
Hey Roddy remember me? I got Jack and Shit too..haha...I still haven't gotten any emails from the NY TR November 30th announcement...Ohhh Lordddd..haha Still says "you may or may not be contacted for an interview."

Good Luck to those who got selected!!!

ACar

Newcomer
Nov 25, 2008
Corona, Ca

What about the west coast people?? I keep seeing ppl in eastern and central states got emails. There cant be some order to the FFA could there? If so that would mean us on the West Coast will be seeing emails Friday (hopefully).

I'm in California. I'm hoping for a tower position in Southern Cali. I know the cost of living is high here, but I've been living here since I was a kid. You get so used to paying $10k a year in property taxes!! :banghead:
At least the weather is damn near perfect all year long.
:cheers:

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny

What about the west coast people?? I keep seeing ppl in eastern and central states got emails. There cant be some order to the FFA could there? If so that would mean us on the West Coast will be seeing emails Friday (hopefully).

I'm in California. I'm hoping for a tower position in Southern Cali. I know the cost of living is high here, but I've been living here since I was a kid. You get so used to paying $10k a year in property taxes!! :banghead:
At least the weather is damn near perfect all year long.
:cheers:
actually im in ny, havnt heard anything yet, seems like its been most midwest, southwest that have gotten emailes, la, tx etc...guess we wait and see since they just arrived for the day....

HNH08

Rookie
Oct 14, 2008

Wonder what time e-mails will start to go out this morning??

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny

yep pretty much as i can recall no one said they got chosen for anything fl yet

CL4TKoff

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2008
Sunny South Florida

Ok, caz i was told Fort Lauderdale on the phone, but I dont believe it until the email confirms it
Thanks guys

Pete

Trusted Member
Sep 9, 2008

also waitin on FL, good luck to all waiting for an email today!

ladystinger

Rookie
Oct 2, 2008

actually im in ny, havnt heard anything yet, seems like its been most midwest, southwest that have gotten emailes, la, tx etc...guess we wait and see since they just arrived for the day....
Im in NY as well and nothing yet!

Dunia

Newcomer
Dec 1, 2008

Can someone tell me the email address that the email came from so I can keep an eye out??

Mizzou80

Sep 24, 2008

They were really just joking...your real TOL's wont go out for another few weeks.

Sorry, they were really bored at the office this week I guess.

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny

Can someone tell me the email address that the email came from so I can keep an eye out??
it will have your name in the subject line with the word employment inquiry and a number behind it... i believe the email address has something the number 9-ato amh something like that i have an email from them i'll look at and tell you...