Facility Swap

ControlFrq

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2016
I am currently at a Lvl 12 (charlotte tower/tracon) and would like to swap facilities and stay on the east coast - anyone interested? Message me!

Jax

Senior Analyst
Nov 17, 2010
N90-EWR
I am currently at a Lvl 12 (charlotte tower/tracon) and would like to swap facilities and stay on the east coast - anyone interested? Message me!
I'm pretty sure there's at least a few dozen at my facility that would love to do that swap!

jdatc624

Dec 30, 2010
Center/center/tracon
www.youtube.com

Bogier6

Jul 9, 2010
Not to mention SWAP = no 50% on the go. Better off ERRing.....especially into a long training program like enroute.

Bogier6

Jul 9, 2010
No pay raise until you certify with a swap. ERRs and bids are 50% on the go and 50 when you certify. For PDX which is an 8 to go to a long training program at a 10 center doesn't make sense. Going to take two years to get any more money. Or they could go to a higher tower and get the $$ in six months. Give or take a few months of course.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
No pay raise until you certify with a swap. ERRs and bids are 50% on the go and 50 when you certify. For PDX which is an 8 to go to a long training program at a 10 center doesn't make sense. Going to take two years to get any more money. Or they could go to a higher tower and get the $$ in six months. Give or take a few months of course.
can you tell me where in the contract is says a cpc-it doesn't get half on the go? I don't think that's correct.