Fantasy Football 2013

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi All,

Would anyone on here be interested in joining a fantasy football league? I thought it would be a fun way to pass the time as we wait for the hiring process to resume.

hrmast

BreezyBeachLife

Trusted Contributor
Jan 23, 2013
ZKC
Finally a post that caught my attention...lets have a buy in though. I need to double my unemployment check!

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
I play on yahoo and nfl.com

If you're going to start a league, please hit me up. I would defiantly be interested in joining.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
I call the name "Scoregasims"

Also, I am willing to only do 'live' drafts. Not okay with being handed a team with random players.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi Everyone,
Can you send a PM with your email addresses to me so I can set up the league? Also, the only way I would feel comfortable doing a buy-in is if everyone felt comfortable with it. Personally, I feel it would be easier not to have a buy-in, but I am open to the idea. I agree that the draft should be a live draft. Also, I have been playing fantasy football for years, but this will be the first league that I set up. If you have any preferences for the settings please let me know. If I don't hear anything I will set it up with the basic settings option.

As far as the buy-in goes, if we decide to go that route, I will set up an account with paypal and keep the funds in that account until the end of the season.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
I'll only agree to that if you let me pick Peyton Manning and AP for my first and second round picks. Don't wanna give you too much of an advantage. :p

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi Everyone,
it sounds like everyone wants to do a buy in. I am going to use leaguesafe.com to hold the funds, so if you want to check it out you can. I think it's a good option. Also, I am going to set up the league either tonight or tomorrow, so look for an email soon. Does everyone agree with a $25 buy in?

Hrmast

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Leaguesafe seems legit. Read a few reviews online and seems everyone is happy with the services they provide. I would be willing to do a $25 buy in as well, but no more.