Fantasy Football 2013

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
When would be a good time for everyone to do the draft? Would a Saturday or Sunday towards the end of August work? Is everyone available on August 18th? We could start between 6:00pm-8:00pm. Let me know.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Any Saturday evening would work for me after 6PM EST. Same goes for Sunday mornings before 3PM EST also work.

BreezyBeachLife

Trusted Contributor
Jan 23, 2013
ZKC
What website you going to use...for example if you use yahoo fantasy football I'm going to have to get a yahoo email etc...

rzulu

Dec 20, 2011
espn although if its the 17th, I will probably have to set the computer to draft for me because I will be at a wedding.

Truth

Jun 22, 2011
I prefer ESPN leagues to any others, and of all weekends and saturdays in particular the 17th is the only 1 i know i would have zero shot of making, as I seen someone suggest that date. I personally prefer Sundays later in the evening

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hey Everyone, It looks like most of you want to use ESPN, so that is the site we will use. Sorry to those of you who created a yahoo account specifically for this football league. I will set up the league tonight, so you should be seeing an email later tonight. As for the draft date it looks like there are several people who are not available, so I will set up the draft for that date and we can change the date once it's finalized. Also, if you've been trying to PM me I emptied my inbox today so you can try to send a message again if needed. You can also email me at hrmast@gmail.com if needed. Thanks, hrmast.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi Everyone, The invite has gone out so look for it in your emails. I will be setting up our leaguesafe.com account within the next couple of days for the buy-in. More info to come....