Fantasy Football 2013

ColtsATC

Trusted Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
If it's gonna be 16 teams and 3 WRs, i'm out. I'll give my spot up to someone else if they want in. I don't do more than 12 team leagues. Appreciate the invite though.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
**UPDATE** Hi Everyone, I split the 16 team league into two leagues of 10. The leagues are set up as Stuckmic League 1 and Stuckmic League 2.

The following people are on Stuckmic League 1: hrmast, Rzulu, AlphaBravoh, WY Scorgasims, Team Fan, Team Benner, Weekend Warriors, and Team McCloskey.

The following people are on Stuckmic League 2: hrmast, Macdude06, BreezyBeachLife, Truth, Rumplestilskin, CAA004, AyyBee, Team Manbeck, and Flyin_sooner.

There are 3 open slots between both leagues. The first three people to contact me will be added to those slots. If no one contacts me the leagues will stay the way they are currently.

Also, would anyone from League 2 want to manage the league? If not, I will participate in both leagues.

Thanks!

ColtsATC

Trusted Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
If you don't want to manage both leagues, I can manage the 2nd one. (I'm team manbeck btw, haven't changed my name yet)