Fantasy Football 2013

drew0581

Newcomer
Jan 3, 2010
You guys still need another player? Unfortunately, the guys where i Work arent into fantasy football.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Currently, both leagues have 7 teams participating. I was hoping to have two 10 team leagues but that did not work out. We had several teams that did not respond to their invites, so I deleted them and added other individuals that contacted me via PM. If two more people email me about signing up I will add them. Otherwise, we can have 7 team leagues with a buy week for each team.

ColtsATC

Trusted Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Well we still have time to fill em up. Don't want to draft too early. I'd prefer to wait til around the 3rd week of the preseason in case of injuries, depth chart changes, etc

MockOrange09

Mar 14, 2012
I agree, nothing like your 1st round draft pick blowing his knee out in the preseason... or murdering somebody.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Have you been able to set up the leaguesafe account yet? Ready to buy in when able.
Yes, I just need to input the email addresses and you'll receive an invite soon after. I will try to get to it either tonight or tomorrow. I have been really busy at work, so I haven't had a chance to do it yet.

flyin_sooner

Trusted Contributor
Mar 23, 2010
I have another draft on Sunday the 25th other than that I should be able to do any weekend evening.

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi Everyone, I am sorry I have been taking so long to get the league safe emails out. I am planning on doing it in an hour when I get home. Thanks

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hi Everyone,

Sending out the league safe invites has been a challenge. I created a list of emails and organized it by stuck mic usernames, so since everyone has joined the leagues and changed their names my info doesn't match up. Not to worry though... I was able to figure out some of the email addresses, and for those who I couldn't figure out I will send you an email through the fantasy league email link. For those of you who I was able to match correctly you should've received your invite already. I will update you once all the emails have gone out in the morning.

In the meantime we should start thinking about when we want to draft. I need a date and time for each league. Thank you.

hrmast

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hey Everyone,

The emails have been sent out. You will either get an email from league safe, or you will receive an email from me through espn requesting your email address. Once I receive emails back from those of you I requested addresses from I will send you the invite from league safe.

For now I just need to know when everyone is available to draft so I can finalize the draft date.

Thanks, hrmast

sdcfan

Rookie
Sep 13, 2009
I'll take that last spot. Send me an invite. I know we're close to the season opener so once I get the invite I'll get everything set up.