Fantasy Football 2013

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
No, sdcfan makes 8 for both leagues. We had a few people back out for whatever reason. I will open up two additional spots for each league though if people are interested in joining.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
It usually is randomized 1 hour before draft, if I remember correctly.
QFT. This is how it's done on ESPN... I've already done about 5 'throw away' drafts of my own on ESPN Fantasy Football. Just glad we're doing a snake draft. I hate auction....

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Hey Everyone,
The drafts are quickly approaching with League 1 drafting on 8/30 at 21:30 ET, and League 2 drafting 8/31 at 19:00 ET.

As of right now, League 1 has most of the participants paid up, so if you haven't received a league safe invite let me know.

Also, I have noticed that there is very little activity with league 2. I need to know if those of you in league 2 are still interested in participating in this league. If I do not hear from anyone by Tuesday night (8/27) at 8pm ET I am going to cancel league 2.

Thanks

rzulu

Dec 20, 2011
Lol. Nice. Unfortunately, no 3-0 for me this week. Who is the London nannies?

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Not sure, but he stomped you this week... haha

I'm pissed I didn't start the Cheifs. Had em in my line up and at the last second changed em over. Also sort of regretting trading Forte up... didn't produce at all for the first two weeks, give him up and he gets nearly 20 points. Senior Burgundy got the better of me on that one... :p

rzulu

Dec 20, 2011
Nothing. You just destroyed me this week. Lol. What do you guys think of this trade in my other league which is a 0.5 PPR.
Me Send: Bush/McGahee/Antonio Brown for Rice/Pierce/Cruz? I feel like my backs are solid but my WR needs improvement. The other team hasnt agreed to this yet but he did offer a 1 for 1 Bush for Rice which I'm not going to take.
My Roster
QB: Bradford
RB: McCoy/Bush/C. Johnson Bryce Brown/Leveon Bell/McGahee
Wr: A. Johnson/ A. Brown/Bowe Hartline/M. Williams/Marlon Brown
TE: Tony Gonzo
Titans D

His Roster
QB: M. Ryan/M. Schaub
RB:F. Gore/Rice/B. Pierce M. Ball/F. Jones/J. Todman??/K. Hunter
Wr:Cruz/TY Hilton/Jordy Nelson
TE: Myers/Fleener
Broncos D

ColtsATC

Trusted Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Nothing. You just destroyed me this week. Lol. What do you guys think of this trade in my other league which is a 0.5 PPR.
Me Send: Bush/McGahee/Antonio Brown for Rice/Pierce/Cruz? I feel like my backs are solid but my WR needs improvement. The other team hasnt agreed to this yet but he did offer a 1 for 1 Bush for Rice which I'm not going to take.
My Roster
QB: Bradford
RB: McCoy/Bush/C. Johnson Bryce Brown/Leveon Bell/McGahee
Wr: A. Johnson/ A. Brown/Bowe Hartline/M. Williams/Marlon Brown
TE: Tony Gonzo
Titans D

His Roster
QB: M. Ryan/M. Schaub
RB:F. Gore/Rice/B. Pierce M. Ball/F. Jones/J. Todman??/K. Hunter
Wr:Cruz/TY Hilton/Jordy Nelson
TE: Myers/Fleener
Broncos D
Get a better QB. You should be fine with your WR in a PPR league with Hartline and Brown. That trade downgrades you IMO.

MockOrange09

Mar 14, 2012
Yea your team really didn't show up, which is good cause I dk what i would've done at 0-3. All I know is if you've got gonzo that's been a huge headache for you this year, I have him in our league.