FEB 2014 OTS TOL HOLDERS

Aferggy

Trusted Contributor
Feb 8, 2014
TimbucTOOOOOO
PLEASE DO NOT POST OR SHARE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU FEEL WILL GET YOUR TOL REVOKED.

First, Congrats on getting one step closer to becoming an Air Traffic Controller. The purpose of this Thread is so that TOL holders can share what ever information they choose for the people that have yet to receive the email or for people interested in the process.
If you're a TOL holder Please respond to this thread with a few things:

This is just an Example:
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1600
Terminal or Enroute: Terminal
Initials of TOL Sender: SM
Vet Pref: Yes
CTI:No
#1 Selected Region: Eastern
Any recommendations for future holders so they can get things started? Start gathering all you previous addressm you will need it for your security check.

PLEASE DO NOT POST OR SHARE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU FEEL WILL GET YOUR TOL REVOKED.

usaftmomike

Mar 10, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1332 EST
Terminal or Enroute: Enroute
Initials of TOL Sender: CS
CTI: No
#1 Selected Region: Western

gablephillip

Trusted Member
Oct 18, 2012
Atlanta, GA

First, Congrats on getting one step closer to becoming an Air Traffic Controller. The purpose of this Thread is so that TOL holders can share what ever information they choose for the people that have yet to receive the email or for people interested in the process.
If you're a TOL holder Please respond to this thread with a few things.....

Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1344EST
Terminal or Enroute: En Route
Initials of TOL Sender: EB
Vet Pref: No
CTI: Yes, ERAU 2011
#1 Selected Region: Eastern (though my heart wanted Puerto Rico) ;)
Start gathering all you previous addresses/job history/old neighbors contact info, you will need it for your security check

atl1jcg

Mar 7, 2014
United States of America

If you're a TOL holder Please respond to this thread with a few things:

This is just an Example:
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1600
Initials of TOL Sender: SM
#1 Selected Region: Eastern
Any recommendations for future holders so they can get things started? Start gathering all you previous addressm you will need it for your security check.

Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1349
Initials of TOL Sender: JD
Vet Pref: NO
CTI:NO
#1 Selected Region: I don't remember... hoping it was Southeast or something to that affect.
Any recommendations for future holders so they can get things started? Do not omit information from the E-QIP. You will be caught. (I currently hold a TS).

bburriss87

Newcomer
Jun 1, 2014
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/ 0919 AKST
Vet Pref: no
#1 Selected Region: Alaska/WESTERN
make your deadlines, read over everything, good luck and congrats to all !!

usaf21stsf

Feb 14, 2013
SoCal
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1409 pst
CTI: 1 semester from graduation

then eastern,central, vi, pr, Guam

Josh

Jan 3, 2011
Date/Time TOL was Received: 06/28/14/ 12:38 EST
Initials of TOL Sender:AW
Vet Pref: no
CTI: no
#1 Selected Region: Eastern, Southeast, Puerto Rico, Northeast
Northeast and southeast aren't even options

AKontroler907

Newcomer
Mar 1, 2014
Date/Time TOL was Received: 28 June/1400C
Initials of TOL Sender: EB
CTI: Yes

newby

Newcomer
Jan 26, 2012
washington
so rumor had it that the terminal/en-route option was going to be decided in the academy. Looks like you guys are getting it in writing on the TOL? or is that what you want?

Josh

Jan 3, 2011
so rumor had it that the terminal/en-route option was going to be decided in the academy. Looks like you guys are getting it in writing on the TOL? or is that what you want?
It's included on the TOL

freshav8tor

Trusted Contributor
Jul 19, 2009
Its on the first page of your TOL.

corn4ahead

Oct 3, 2012
So as far as the paperwork goes. Just as long as you initiated the call to schedule a physical exam within 5 days of TOL receipt, you should be fine right? All I got was the answering machine of the contact I was to call and in her message it said it could be over a week until she gets back to us.

Also, can we submit all paperwork via email? Or do some things, such as the SF-87A, have to be physically mailed in?

freshav8tor

Trusted Contributor
Jul 19, 2009
So as far as the paperwork goes. Just as long as you initiated the call to schedule a physical exam within 5 days of TOL receipt, you should be fine right? All I got was the answering machine of the contact I was to call and in her message it said it could be over a week until she gets back to us.

Also, can we submit all paperwork via email? Or do some things, such as the SF-87A, have to be physically mailed in?
Read steps 1, carefully. I emailed mine to aviation careers. After you email, Step 2, HR will set you up an account with eQIP, sign in and follow directions as it states. After you do step 2 and 'A' and 'B' You send the SF-87 and DOT-1631 TO your POC.

Hope that helps.

morgan19

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2014
I know this probably sounds stupid, but I am just trying to make sure this all gets to the right people. It keeps telling me to send my papers to Aviation Careers. Is there a general email for them that I am not seeing or do I send the papers to the person who emailed me?

morgan19

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2014
I think it had the HR rep's email in the actual TOL. I sent it to her. Hopefully I am right haha.

RepinsTheCat

Rookie
May 30, 2014
I think it had the HR rep's email in the actual TOL. I sent it to her. Hopefully I am right haha.
My HRs rep actual email was on the second letter of the TOL before the page that you needed to sign. I would imagine it's the same with everyone else.