FHU

Echo Mike

Epic Member
Apr 2, 2015
Tennessee
How long does it generally take to either get a call back or denied after being referred?
From my experience it all varies. Only one bid that I was denied on updated that I was denied. All others are still referred or reviewed. I was contacted on one that still says reviewed. Really no exact answer just depends on the CCTLR or ATM at each facility I guess.

SSgt Young

StuckMic Marine Corps Liaison
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
It depends on how fast the facility gets the list to Hr and how fast Hr processes the list. Right now the selections have been made by the facility and sent on to Hr. You're just waiting on them to process and make notifications. I only know of two names that have been denied for sure. One Marine and one air force guy.

SA_Indian

Jan 31, 2011
USA
No, but I'm curious if I made the cut. SSgt. Young's comment is especially cryptic to me since I am considered both a Marine and an Air Force controller. BTW...is Polkenhorn still there?

LightGun

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2015
I got a call on Friday. Not sure if everyone they've selected did. SSgt Young may have some better insight on that.

SSgt Young

Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
No, but I'm curious if I made the cut. SSgt. Young's comment is especially cryptic to me since I am considered both a Marine and an Air Force controller. BTW...is Polkenhorn still there?
Yes Sam is still here. I wasn't trying to be cryptic, I know of one air force guy that didn't get selected and one Marine that did not get selected. I don't know of anyone that is both.

SA_Indian

Jan 31, 2011
USA
Yes Sam is still here. I wasn't trying to be cryptic, I know of one air force guy that didn't get selected and one Marine that did not get selected. I don't know of anyone that is both.
Thanks! I hadn't seen him for a few years..I thought he went FAA.

SSgt Young

Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
That's weird since all the selections have been made and accepted. Someone must have gotten tired of the hiring process and dropped out.

SSgt Young

Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Regarding the re-referrals, HR made a mistake and sent them out again. Selections have been made and accepted. If you're really trying to get here you'll have to wait until the next opening.