For Those Who Passed the Biographical Assessment, What Type of Personality Do You Have?

hendrixfan

Rookie
Mar 12, 2013
For those who passed the Biographical Assessment, what type of personality do you have? Just curious what kind of boxes you guys checked.

StuSEL

Aug 23, 2009
You know where.
In terms of Jung Typology: ENTJ, but sometimes ENFJ depending on the test.

Generally speaking, I would consider myself type A, although I don't get worked up very easily over small problems. I'm a flight instructor, so I can't freak out at every instance when students mess up their stuff.

Lunatica

Newcomer
Sep 14, 2011
I'm INTJ most days. Some days I change to INTP. But mostly the former.

I'm very laid back and don't stress over things. For example I almost couldn't care less if I had been accepted in this bid or not. It really isn't worth it. I like people but I'm not very social. I'm considered very intelligent by peers. I had a bachelor's degree in physics before doing CTI. I don't think any of this will help understand anything because I consider this process to be completely inept and purposely fairly arbitrary. I also answered the questions as what I think the FAA would want to hear and not necessarily how I personally would feel.

Hope that helps.

romanisboss

Newcomer
Apr 3, 2013
I'm INTJ most days. Some days I change to INTP. But mostly the former.

I'm very laid back and don't stress over things. For example I almost couldn't care less if I had been accepted in this bid or not. It really isn't worth it. I like people but I'm not very social. I'm considered very intelligent by peers. I had a bachelor's degree in physics before doing CTI. I don't think any of this will help understand anything because I consider this process to be completely inept and purposely fairly arbitrary. I also answered the questions as what I think the FAA would want to hear and not necessarily how I personally would feel.

Hope that helps.
I feel as if we are very similar. I to did not give two shits if I got hired or not. Do not stress things and answered most questions how I thought the FAA would want me to react as a controller. 20 years old. CTI Grad. Now pursuing a degree in Exercise science. Still got green check mark.

Miso Awesome

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2014
I have a green check mark so far......Anyway, I'm positive, I don't stress very much, and am very easy going. I'm detail oriented and I try to be very thorough with everything I do. On the assessment I put PE as the one subject that I did the worse in but really I did well in every subject. Had no idea which to put as the worse debated between history and PE because they didn't seem like you would need them as much for this. I agree above test seemed very arbitrary and inept. I have absolutely no aviation experience and have only flown in a plane once in my life but I still think this would be an amazing career and would like to keep the sky's safe!