Fort Worth Center - ZFW

GS3k

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2013
You waiting on a panel selection? If so, are you CTI?

Also found out today that ZFW will be hiring this FY. At this point though, EVERYTHING is tentative & dependent on the 1/15 budget extension. I was not told #s, but if you have a TOL before/in FY 12', I'd recommend contacting HR for an update.
Are you sure? I heard from a source at ZFW that there won't be any new hires FY14.

OhhhGee

Feb 1, 2012
norfolk va
I think this announcement your supposed to be able to put anywhere in the U.S. I think that would be the best choice so you know they see your appication.

SirMario

Senior Analyst
Apr 15, 2010
I think this announcement your supposed to be able to put anywhere in the U.S. I think that would be the best choice so you know they see your appication.
I am not sure that will hit this announcement, but lets see.

erneighbour

Rookie
May 28, 2010
Have you heard anything else J012d4n?

ST said she wanted to get the FOL out this week, but I still don't have anything.

J012d4n

Oct 22, 2011
South of Canada
Have you heard anything else J012d4n?

ST said she wanted to get the FOL out this week, but I still don't have anything.
Have you still not received your FOL....? ST issued mine on the 20th before she went on Holiday. If you still don't have it, I think our next contact is the HR Assistant. Her # is 405-954-4657, pretty sure she's in the office b/c I was receiving update emails on my EODS from her.

Following this. Awaiting a class date with a summer 2012 TOL for ZFW.

erneighbour/J012d4n-When did you guys receive your TOL?
TOL 6/12, so pretty much summer. I'd put bitcoins on you being in the next batch.

erneighbour

Rookie
May 28, 2010
Following this. Awaiting a class date with a summer 2012 TOL for ZFW.

erneighbour/J012d4n-When did you guys receive your TOL?

I got mine on 6/6/12. You should be getting a class date very soon.

Have you still not received your FOL....? ST issued mine on the 20th before she went on Holiday. If you still don't have it, I think our next contact is the HR Assistant. Her # is 405-954-4657, pretty sure she's in the office b/c I was receiving update emails on my EODS from her.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably wait until the 3rd to say anything then. ST told me it'd be coming, so I'll just try and be patient a little longer.

Aceninja

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
Does anyone have the number to the ATM in ZFW? I would love to get a tour. Ex Army Controller here. Please PM me with info.

mikecoyne34

Senior Analyst
Nov 19, 2009
D10
I'll be moving out to the fort Worth area in late July. Anyone on here familiar with area and can suggest places to live? PM me.

og60ken

Rookie
Dec 8, 2012
A buddy of mine is looking to ERR to ZFW.
They're wanting to know about the work atmosphere and about the living situation around the area.

SierraMikeAlpha

Newcomer
Mar 3, 2017
Just setup a tour of ZFW for later this afternoon, I'm pretty excited about it. Any advice y'all can offer before I go in for questions I should ask while on the tour?