Free Tabletop for Academy Tower

rdyotz

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2014
Arizona
Finishing up at the academy soon, and looking to pass on our tabletop to a class getting ready to start tabletops. It will be available in a week or so. It was extremely helpful early on (not as much once you get to TSS). Free to a good home. It is 4' x 8' and currently located at Anatole.

Attachments

DL0509

May 26, 2016
If you cant find someone here to take it, try the instructors. I hear some of them would lend out giant maps to students if they needed them.

Nevermind I just saw the 2nd picture and i dou t an instructor wants that lol.

cgaub

Jan 23, 2017
Indiana
That's pretty awesome, I bet it would be a pretty good training tool especially in the beginning for the basic stuff. Hopefully it can find a good home and continue to be passed down through the classes

Brewdude

Oct 31, 2008
That's pretty awesome, I bet it would be a pretty good training tool especially in the beginning for the basic stuff. Hopefully it can find a good home and continue to be passed down through the classes
Would make an excellent beer pong table.

Megdox811

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Utah
I would love it for our class! We are on block 3 in basics so we have a couple of weeks till tabletops. Can I pick it up?

6speedhemi

Newcomer
Feb 1, 2014
We just got across the street on Friday, so we'll be starting table tops in a couple weeks. I'd love to be able to practice with our study group.