Full Until Next Fiscal Year...

lazerr11

Aug 28, 2008
Kingston, NH
At this point being VRA, CTI or OTS has nothing to do with it. If your facility is full, then that's all there is to it! I magically got an amended TOL to a different facility, and I signed it with hopes of getting to the academy sooner. We'll see.

danielbfoster

Not my real name
Nov 20, 2008
DFW - D10
I talk to HR about once a month to make sure they haven't forgotten about me. Every time I ask, they say I still have the job.......I am also VRA.
Well Bryan if you were going to a big boy facility you wouldn't have to sit at the little kid's table and wait...:poke: For realz tho, I hope you get to the academy soon man, you'll be a huge asset to IAH.

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
Are you being mean? :reddevil:
i apologize. i was being rude and thought u would pick up on the sarcasm.

i'm a coast-ist. i'm gonna try and start this word and see if it catches on.

coastist: (n) a person with a prejudiced belief that one coast is superior to the other

coastist: (adj) discriminatory, especially on the basis of coastal geography
coastist: (adj) based on coastal intolerance and ignorance "coastal remarks"

guitarman710

Jan 1, 2009
Apex, NC

coastist: (n) a person with a prejudiced belief that one coast is superior to the other

Sadly Roddy, the Urban Dictionary already has this very useful term in it. However, I do believe that your amendment to the definition would be welcome!!

Here is what it has:

1. coastist
-noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various people of the United States determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that those living on a coast is superior to others, specifically middle America.
2. hatred or intolerance of people from middle America.
Ever since Dave moved to California, he's become such a coastist.

Link:
Urban Dictionary: coastist

I am waaaaaayyyy too bored!!! :D

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny

EVERY one knows the east coast is where its happening...pppffftt to the west coast...lmao...

bryan2215

Rookie
Nov 8, 2008
New Braunfels, TX
Well Bryan if you were going to a big boy facility you wouldn't have to sit at the little kid's table and wait...:poke: For realz tho, I hope you get to the academy soon man, you'll be a huge asset to IAH.
Smoke, hopefully I will get to play with the adults soon. I will wait as long as it takes for my LEVEL 12 (same as yours) job.....hope all is well man.

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
Sadly Roddy, the Urban Dictionary already has this very useful term in it. However, I do believe that your amendment to the definition would be welcome!!
damn damn damn guitarman. that was gonna be my only contribution to society. now i need to go back to the drawing table and come up with something useful. :) you ever browse the urban dictionary and see the kinds of stupid things people come up with.

p.s. the only good thing about the east coast is that sporting events are usually given start times in EST. west=best.