Green Check? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviatorATC

Oct 12, 2011
TX
Does everyone's application still say received or has anyone's changed to reviewed? How long till we get an AT-Sat date?

Still "Received" here. They still have to go through all the resume's and applications and make sure you meet the criteria (work experience/ school). I would assume we should hear something within the next 2-3 weeks.

Ajfman

Rookie
Feb 26, 2014
The Wild Wild West
Still "Received" here. They still have to go through all the resume's and applications and make sure you meet the criteria (work experience/ school). I would assume we should hear something within the next 2-3 weeks.
Do they only choose the most qualified applicants to go on and take the AT-SAT or anybody whose resume/application checks out?

AviatorATC

Oct 12, 2011
TX
Do they only choose the most qualified applicants to go on and take the AT-SAT or anybody whose resume/application checks out?
Couldn't say for sure. They are at least going to weed out the applications that do not meet the minimum criteria. I did not hear of anyone from last years OTS bid that met the qualifications and passed the BQ that did not get to at least take the ATSAT.

Isenthalpic

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2015
Is it possible to replace the cones/wands with glow sticks ? Cuz I kinda like glow sticks better
The repeated radiation exposure from glow sticks makes them not safe for daily use, that and they cause the people using them to set off the radiation detectors at the airport. That's why they use battery-powered wands.

chkwheelsdwn

Jun 8, 2009
Osan AFB, Korea
Ok so extra batteries for the wands....ughh this air traffic gig is confusing. Will I work for the airport or the government and do we go there or to a training facility first. Waiving the wands around I'm sure is pretty crazy on your arms. Good work out that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.