Green Check? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanmas9

Trusted Member
Aug 11, 2015
Monroe, NC
Haters are gonna hate right? Just the luck of the draw these days and I got lucky. Hopefully I did decent on the AT-SAT.

LOLtex

May 31, 2015
Lol...that's what I told my wife, I'll be the old man in the class if I get selected. It was bad enough taking my AT-SAT, all the people with me were like who is the old man?
Everyone in my AT-SAT was in the 26 - 30 range. I'm 28 myself.

Jun 12, 2015
OkC/California
Found out I'm on the Referred List released today on USAJOBS (no e-mail yet of change) & hoping for a TOL.

I'm 30 (31 in May) - another "old" guy - most taking the at-sat were early 20's.
First time Applying
No Aviation Experience/CTI Schooling/Military
I applied to the OTS bid that ended March 31/April 1 2015
I took my AT-SAT on 6/26 in Diamondbar & was one of the last ones out the door, wasn't too hopeful
Excited for the opportunity to go to start and hoping sequester doesn't effect timing too badly...

andyreut18

Newcomer
Aug 19, 2015
Long Island, NY
26, 3rd time, was on list that got thrown out before new hiring process was implemented. got 96 on atsat in 2011 straight out of CTI. anyonehave info on next step now that we are "referred"?

PushTin211

Nov 26, 2013
26, 3rd time, was on list that got thrown out before new hiring process was implemented. got 96 on atsat in 2011 straight out of CTI. anyonehave info on next step now that we are "referred"?
We wait (should be used to it by now). And we don't bombard HR with a million phone calls all day long because it won't speed up anything. When they get to each person's file, they will contact you.
I've heard mastering a rubiks cube with your feet is a good way to pass the time...

andyreut18

Newcomer
Aug 19, 2015
Long Island, NY
We wait (should be used to it by now). And we don't bombard HR with a million phone calls all day long because it won't speed up anything. When they get to each person's file, they will contact you.
I've heard mastering a rubiks cube with your feet is a good way to pass the time...
yes indeed, very use to waiting. lets hope the best this time around.

caatc88

Rookie
Jul 30, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK
Everyone STOP calling HR. They know very little about whom gets selected for TOLs and when. You're only wasting your time and theirs. Another office called the ATO does all the selection of individuals whom receive TOLs. Once the ATO selects a group of individuals this information is then forwarded to HR to administer the TOLs and do all the associated paperwork. Receiving a TOL doesn't mean you are hired yet either. I know people that had a TOL for 3 years during the last government shutdown and sequestration. Just be patient and WAIT. Its a very long drug out process for most people. Again STOP calling HR and lets all hope that our government doesn't go into sequestration or shut down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.