Green Check? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCC

Newcomer
Apr 2, 2009
Everyone STOP calling HR. They know very little about whom gets selected for TOLs and when. You're only wasting your time and theirs. Another office called the ATO does all the selection of individuals whom receive TOLs. Once the ATO selects a group of individuals this information is then forwarded to HR to administer the TOLs and do all the associated paperwork. Receiving a TOL doesn't mean you are hired yet either. I know people that had a TOL for 3 years during the last government shutdown and sequestration. Just be patient and WAIT. Its a very long drug out process for most people. Again STOP calling HR and lets all hope that our government doesn't go into sequestration or shut down again.
I just called HR to verify what you are saying is true. I didn't get the answer I wanted so I will try back later.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
CAATCC welcome to stuck mic where the retarded become more retardeder, the trolls are rampant, and you arent allowed to get offended. Oh and you wonder how the hell some people made it past the bio q / passed the ATSAT including myself.

ItsBalki

Apr 16, 2015
Dallas, Tx
Is this the message others have received?

Referral list FA-FAA-15-85711: Issued on 08/18/2015 for the All Air Traffic Locations, United States duty location at (the) FG-1 grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-15-ALLSRCE-40166. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Jun 12, 2015
OkC/California
TOL RECEIVED TODAY: 8:17AM PST

- 30 Years old
- En Route
- AT-SAT: 6/26/15 in Diamondbar (last 2 out the door)
- No Aviation/Military/CTI Experience

From TOL: "The FAA is actively filling Air Traffic Control classes through the end of the Federal Government’s financial year, September 30, 2015."

AviatorATC

Oct 12, 2011
TX
Everyone STOP calling HR. They know very little about whom gets selected for TOLs and when. You're only wasting your time and theirs. Another office called the ATO does all the selection of individuals whom receive TOLs. Once the ATO selects a group of individuals this information is then forwarded to HR to administer the TOLs and do all the associated paperwork. Receiving a TOL doesn't mean you are hired yet either. I know people that had a TOL for 3 years during the last government shutdown and sequestration. Just be patient and WAIT. Its a very long drug out process for most people. Again STOP calling HR and lets all hope that our government doesn't go into sequestration or shut down again.
Me after I call HR....

Attachments

HercEng

Newcomer
Sep 15, 2015
30 Years old
8 Year Air Force vet, 7.5 AD 6 months in reserves, currently awaiting c-5 flight engineer school.
first time applicant with a PTOL October 2016 Enroute
Liberty University senior - BA Aeronautics
instrument rated private pilot

DeltaBravoATC

Rookie
Sep 22, 2015
Has any that has been referred, with no TOL or any letter called to check on their status? If so, what have you learned?

Status
Not open for further replies.