Green Check? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaBravoATC

Rookie
Sep 22, 2015
The last time they got ahold of someone in Oklahoma City, they told them, the ATO was sitting on their application. Has anyone else been told this?

DaOsprey

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2014
How about you just man up and call. People won't play the guessing game. Man up, make the call, and accept your fate.

DaOsprey

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2014
How about read the original post, you will see that this person calls regularly, and does not get a hold of anyone.

(405) 954-4657 -there is the number big boy. Give it a ring between 0800-1530 CST. If you have called constantly and no one has answered you are doing something wrong. People are there to specifically answer the phone.

DeltaBravoATC

Rookie
Sep 22, 2015
Hey there little brain, learn to read. That number is for the contractor side. They been trying to get in contract with the faa side. Hey admin, you let your site go to shit.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Hey there little brain, learn to read. That number is for the contractor side. They been trying to get in contract with the faa side. Hey admin, you let your site go to shit.
Huh what are you talking about... that is the number for aviation careers for faa atc applicants.

DaOsprey

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2014

It is for the FAA Aviation Careers "little brain." Get off your ass, call, and face the music. There are contractors and FAA that work side by side in that office doing the same thing.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
The most likely scenario that happened: he passed academy, got offered a facility in a location he didn't want, resigned, reapplied, and can't imagine why he was not selected.
Yeah thats most likely it and sorry he shouldn't be given another chance. People have been waiting years for this opportunity like me and would drop everything in a second to move anywhere with no questions.

Pdubs

Rookie
Sep 10, 2012
Yeah thats most likely it and sorry he shouldn't be given another chance. People have been waiting years for this opportunity like me and would drop everything in a second to move anywhere with no questions.
I do believe that if this scenario plays on this bid--pass academy and turn down location--you are ineligible for future employment. I am pretty sure I read that in the announcement.

B1gwayn3r

Newcomer
Aug 15, 2016
1st time
No experience
No CTI school
No Military
I have a green check, so I guess I passed the exam

Status
Not open for further replies.