Green Check? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrl4a

Newcomer
Feb 21, 2014
I just called the HR number for the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (phone number 405-954-3501) found on the FAA's website and they referred me to the "Aviation Career Center" (phone number 405-954-4657). I then spoke to someone at the career center and they stated that if you still have the green check then that means that you did pass the Bio Assessment part but does not necessarily mean that you have been hired. She then stated that they will go through all the applications that passed the Bio and see who is qualified vs who is unqualified. She would not say how they consider someone "qualified". I asked how long it would take for the next update and she said up to a month. So to all who got the green check congrats and hopefully you are "qualified". And to all who are highly qualified who go the red X, I am deeply sorry and hopefully things change.

Bravo Delta

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
North Carolina
Like last year, if you have a green check, we invite you to post here.

How old are you? 23
How many times have you applied?1
Do you have experience in the aviation industry? Atc ratings and CTO
Did you attend a CTI school? No
Are you a military veteran? Yes Army National Guard
Any other info you'd like to share? Nope

ATC727

Apr 2, 2010
Damn almost everyone made it. I see all these forums many many people passed...

arejit

Rookie
Jul 16, 2013
How old are you? 25
How many times have you applied?4
Do you have experience in the aviation industry? None
Did you attend a CTI school? Yes
Are you a military veteran? None
Any other info you'd like to share?

fly747

Jun 18, 2008
Second time applying
Yes, multiple aviation jobs held
Yes, four year CTI school
Non- military veteran

leighton1033

Feb 17, 2014
How old are you? 29
How many times have you applied? 2
Do you have experience in the aviation industry? Marine Corps ATC
Did you attend a CTI school? No
Are you a military veteran? Yes
Any other info you'd like to share? I like the way the sun feels on my bare bottom.

MichaelThomas

Jan 19, 2012
FL
2nd time applying.
No prior aviation experience.
CTI Grad (91 ATSAT that was trashed in 2014).
I am not a veteran.

ATC727

Apr 2, 2010
Really....even with the risk of not knowing where you will go and chance of failing at the academy?

LyraM45

Mar 6, 2012
CA

I was on the panel for the canceled 2012 bid, then the 2013 bid that got postponed and then ultimately canceled during the sequester, and then was "not qualified" based on the bio q last year Feb 2014. March 2015 is my 4th time applying.

I work at ZOA in the Center Weather Service Unit (2010-now). Did international weather and flight planning for business jets before that (2007-2010)

My undergrad is from Florida Tech (CTI, Aviation Meteorology 2007 grad), graduate work with ERAU

Civilian

Additional info: I am part of the group that aged out after last years bid and was granted permission to reapply this year one more time. I turn 32 Oct 2015.

ATCWAI

Jan 21, 2015
First Time
No CTI
No experience with air industry
No military unless Counter-Strike counts
I'm the OTS guy that you all despise, but I will give it my all to be the best CPC the FAA has ever seen. I understand the severity of failure. People's lives are at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.