Has anyone heard anything about the FY2010 terminal classes yet?

FlyBaby

Dec 17, 2008
Dallas, TX
November 4:drive:

Just called my HR and she gave me this date. She said she has lots of FOL's to finish for people going Sept and Oct, and then she'd type one for me. I cannot believe I finally have a date!!!!

1984warrior

Rookie
Jan 24, 2009
Minnesota
November 4:drive:

Just called my HR and she gave me this date. She said she has lots of FOL's to finish for people going Sept and Oct, and then she'd type one for me. I cannot believe I finally have a date!!!!
Hey Flybaby, congratulations! Were you terminal or enroute? Who was your HR rep? Mine is EM. I wonder if I should call her... I can't stand waiting anymore!

ps I love your avatar!

STLATCER

Aug 13, 2009
Hey Flybaby, congratulations! Were you terminal or enroute? Who was your HR rep? Mine is EM. I wonder if I should call her... I can't stand waiting anymore!

ps I love your avatar!

I just Emailed EM, who is also my HR Rep , and she said she is currently working on class dates and would get back to me later with a date. What "LATER" means I have no idea. Just thought I would pass that along in case you were thinking about calling her.

FlyBaby

Dec 17, 2008
Dallas, TX
Thank you guys! It's surreal. Yeah EM is my rep too. I gave up and called her today. Another guy from same facility got Nov 4 as well, and she said they want to keep people together.

1984warrior, i was thinking about changing the avatar cuz now it's so stretched out, it looks like my Mrs Incredible had some bad pregnancies. LOL

irishcarbomb

Epic Member
Dec 3, 2008
Houston, TX
wow EM must be busy today, i emailed her too! haha trying to fish for a date but couldnt squeeze it out, just got the few weeks answer

Does anyone have an October 15th date? My wife is starting that day going to I90. I start 30 September.
i wish my wife and i could end up there together, but she's in pub7 and i really dont want to put it off that long haha

arent you the one going to IAH and the wife to I90? we're trying to do something similar but either both I90 or her at the center

legendskid_44

Rookie
Jun 30, 2009
Michigan
I emailed EM today just to check my Status.....I'm still waiting on my Medical to clear, so now I have to go back and call to see whats the hold up on my Medical, I'm getting the run around again just like it college

Knowlton

Aug 19, 2008
Dallas/Fort Worth
DFWLVR & Fly Baby, I'll be seeing you at the academy and at D10 soon. I will be joining you guys and gals after basics. HR told me there are two Im going to be joining with after they finish basics and I'm guessing its you two... take care and let me know how living conditions are there.

FlyBaby

Dec 17, 2008
Dallas, TX
DFWLVR & Fly Baby, I'll be seeing you at the academy and at D10 soon. I will be joining you guys and gals after basics. HR told me there are two Im going to be joining with after they finish basics and I'm guessing its you two... take care and let me know how living conditions are there.
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you :hithere: