Has anyone heard anything about the FY2010 terminal classes yet?

T

Tbagnit

Charlene was my POC and she just called me this past Saturday but I was never able to get a hold of her previous to her calling me.

TennesseZ

Rookie
Jul 14, 2009
OKC
I tried emailing her this morniing and still haven't heard back so I'll keep my fingures crossed. Her phone is always busy so at least she doesn't set it straight to VM.

Deep6hicks

Newcomer
Sep 22, 2009
Daytona Beach
They are handing out dates depending upon availability and filling slots by the quarter.

Mar 06 ATSAT
July 08 CTI grad
Dec 08 TOL KDAB
Feb 09 NY PEPC
Sep 09 OKC date DEC 3

mmactuba

Rookie
Aug 20, 2008
Maryland
Got a phone call from C.S. today, and she offered me 11/4/09! Going to OKC!!!!
Woooohoooo!!!!!

:party:

(PCT, OTS, Pubnat6- Chicago PEPC)

psachs

Jan 8, 2009
Chicago
Congrats! I'm getting pretty jealous over here. Can I tag along with one of y'all and, you know, just "shadow" Basics and get it out of the way? That would make me feel like I'm making progress...

Ridejumpfly

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2009
LGA
Any way to get an scheduled end date? I have the start date and "appx 30 class days" November 6 is the start so I know thanksgiving will interfer.

Thanks

sfokilla

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2009
Congrats to everyone with dates - I am now in the "your facility has no slots" group. I'm giving up. One and a half years has been long enough of a wait. Best of luck to everyone. BTW - had TOL for ORD. Second busiest airport in the country doesn't need anyone? Oh well.

n1ck88

Oct 16, 2008
Raliegh
i couldnt give up after that long of a wait. im right there with ya on wait time. take a redirect or something

somersjf

Newcomer
Aug 28, 2009
Is there anything at all I can do to make my class date come sooner.. Im living at home and im too cheap to move out....:(

TennesseZ

Rookie
Jul 14, 2009
OKC
Call your HR rep they tried to stick me in an Oct 2nd slot and it was too soon for me but they still had availabilty.

redner51

Rookie
Apr 21, 2009
just got a call from hr and they squeezed me into a oct 9 tower class so i can confirm they still have spots avalible for early october