Has anyone heard anything about the FY2010 terminal classes yet?

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
I'd be all for it. I like the cards, not a fan tho... baseball isnt my game (from indiana, no real team, and indianapolis is stuck in the middle of everything so no "root for cubs by proximity" sorta thing.) I do watch cards/royals when I'm in town tho, lol.
I'm actually flying in from OKC (academy) to stl just for the game. I have fam who live next to SUS.
I'll figure out my fly in dates and let ya know

STL2CVG

Senior Analyst
Feb 2, 2009
Cincinnati
I'd be all for it. I like the cards, not a fan tho... baseball isnt my game (from indiana, no real team, and indianapolis is stuck in the middle of everything so no "root for cubs by proximity" sorta thing.) I do watch cards/royals when I'm in town tho, lol.
I'm actually flying in from OKC (academy) to stl just for the game. I have fam who live next to SUS.
I'll figure out my fly in dates and let ya know
Yeah I can see why you wouldn't be to big into baseball. I use to live outside of Cincinnati (on the Kentucky) side and that's how I became a Bengals fan. But Indiana doesn't have any team close worth cheering for lol but Indianapolis does love their Colts. But yeah let me know for sure when you're flying in.

mikeswise

Newcomer
Feb 21, 2009
Lexington, SC
I just got an e-mail from C.S. offering me a class date of 11/27 pending my drug test retake.......:bowdown:

I will be heading to Columbia, SC afterwards.

somersjf

Newcomer
Aug 28, 2009
I have been trying to get ahold of c.s. for like 2 months she hasnt replied back to one email or answered any phone calls..does any one have any suggestions

Tommy10

Oct 8, 2008
Rockledge, FL
I have been trying to get ahold of c.s. for like 2 months she hasnt replied back to one email or answered any phone calls..does any one have any suggestions
Everytime I get ahold of C.S. I have to hit redial a few times and its always around 10:00 A.M. EST when she answers the phone.

Tommy10

Oct 8, 2008
Rockledge, FL
I received an e-mail from her about an hour ago. I was a little nervous at first, but it was a "You're welcome" reply. I said "Thanks" 2 weeks ago after receiving the FOL. Today makes exactly a month before I hit the academy. This post is pretty worthless but I'm bored..:)
Congrats and good luck! Don't forget about us little people while you are living it up in OKC! haha

heathmall

Rookie
Aug 7, 2009
I received an e-mail from her about an hour ago. I was a little nervous at first, but it was a "You're welcome" reply. I said "Thanks" 2 weeks ago after receiving the FOL. Today makes exactly a month before I hit the academy. This post is pretty worthless but I'm bored..:)
So you got about a month and a half notice before you have to be in OKC?