Heard Something.....

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
....rumors of a ReinCPC bid soon. Not comfortable revealing my source but it's high up.
June/July timeframe.

rooster

Trusted Contributor
Sep 6, 2009
Western Hemipshere
Did your rumor generator mention a VRA bid? I've got a very expensive bottle of scotch for the first person that successfully predicts(or leaks) a VRA bid...

rooster

Trusted Contributor
Sep 6, 2009
Western Hemipshere
I predict there will be a VRA bid next October.
For the purpose of keeping track of the VRA rumor....would you like to pick a date in October? I'm counting month-only guesses as the 15th of the month in order to determine the recipient of a nice bottle of scotch. I'm offering up either a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label (4yrs i.t.b.) or a Lagavulin 16 y.o. (3 yrs i.t.b.)....

rooster

Trusted Contributor
Sep 6, 2009
Western Hemipshere
I'd be more than happy to donate the equivalent value (~$100) to MADD in the event you win. As a multi-tour veteran, I would never give a single cent to the Wounded Warrior Project and I would strongly suggest you do not donate to them. While they fain non-profit status they are becoming the next Goodwill. A for-profit company veiled in political and legal protection. If you really want to help a veteran donate your TIME at a local VA hospital. I give my time to the No Veteran Dies Alone program. It is extremely taxing but it the most honorable thing I've ever done.

Reactions: phillyman2633

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
And anyone who was paid under the 2152 Job code can apply which includes academy washouts, although I don't believe you will be able to pursue the same option you washed on. Which...is...fine...by..me.

Word. Thanks Jamis.

Reactions: ajmezz
C

charliezuluatc

The daily astrologer at work said, may 19. Something about Mars in retrograde, and Venus something. Then she said, ohh crap, drug testing tomorrow.

pa18150

Feb 5, 2014
Houston
Forgot... Sept 8 just because the 1st is my anniversary so it can't be that. On the other hand, that bottle would make a good gift if Mr. JamesEarlJones didn't suggest such a great thing already. I second his motion.

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
I'd be more than happy to donate the equivalent value (~$100) to MADD in the event you win. As a multi-tour veteran, I would never give a single cent to the Wounded Warrior Project and I would strongly suggest you do not donate to them. While they fain non-profit status they are becoming the next Goodwill. A for-profit company veiled in political and legal protection. If you really want to help a veteran donate your TIME at a local VA hospital. I give my time to the No Veteran Dies Alone program. It is extremely taxing but it the most honorable thing I've ever done.
Or you (not you Rooster) can try and become a SEAL with your spare time( yeah right, but at least try) :) and actually do something instead of simply donating to random "non Profit" organizations who pocket most if not ALL of the money they say is to "help the veterans"

Listen to Rooster, research is key.

Last edited:

meanjoe

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2011
September 1st is labor day suckers! I'mma go with August 25th. If I remember right back in 2011ish they came out in late august. I can already taste that peated smokey yummy goodness in my glass!

(too much sh!t talk? just the right amount?)

danielatc81

Newcomer
Oct 29, 2011
TN
I'm not one to pass up an opportunity on a good bottle of scotch, or bourbon for that matter. Current 01FEB VRA groups are currently being processed and BQ/10FEB bid guys will be processed through the fiscal year wherein a new bid for that would probably post shortly thereafter. So my guess - 05DEC14 will be the next round of VRA guys.
"Championship!"