Hmmm. Just Got Invited to a Second PEPC

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Wondering if they sent it out to everyone. Sounds like they are allowing those who interviewed via the Traditional route(Or are scheduled to interview the traditional route) to come in and finish all their testing in one location.

(Removed due to privacy notice) - Mod.
Emphasis is theirs :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

mickiibrog

Rookie
Jan 18, 2009
ATL
Wondering if they sent it out to everyone. Sounds like they are allowing those who interviewed via the Traditional route(Or are scheduled to interview the traditional route) to come in and finish all their testing in one location.

Emphasis is theirs :lol:

I got the invite too. Now I'm wondering if I should keep the 7/31st interview that I have scheduled at the Atlanta ARTCC or just do everything on 8/9? I'm definitely going to do the pre-employment stuff at the PEPC but I'm stumped about the interview. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

jcpilot

May 19, 2009
Anchorage, AK
I got the invite too. Now I'm wondering if I should keep the 7/31st interview that I have scheduled at the Atlanta ARTCC or just do everything on 8/9? Thoughts, comments, suggestions?
Personally, I'd go to the PEPC. Once you get done with the PEPC, it's just a matter of waiting for your FOL. Going the traditional route, there are a bunch of different activities that have to be coordinated, paperwork sent to OKC, etc. If you do the PEPC, you'll get all of that done at once. However, some people going the traditional route got all of their stuff done by the time of the PEPC.

Then again, you don't get to tour a facility when you go to a PEPC. All we got to see was the beautiful offices at the FAA's regional office in Chicago...... :)

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
I got the invite too. Now I'm wondering if I should keep the 7/31st interview that I have scheduled at the Atlanta ARTCC or just do everything on 8/9? I'm definitely going to do the pre-employment stuff at the PEPC but I'm stumped about the interview. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?
I'd just plan to do it at the PEPC. It will make it easier for everyone. You'll get your TOL there too, so that's a bonus.

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
I want that E-mail!! That's the PEPC that my interviewer mentioned, and advised me that I should try to attend to expedite the clearance process. Maybe PUBNAT 7's will be later???

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Considering some PUB7's are still testing, I dont think the FAA, as quick as they are sometimes, could pull that off...

This PEPC will likely be for those of us who did not have the opportunity to go PEPC from VRA, CTI, 5/6.

My $.02

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
I agree with ATCtower...I believe this is just to take care of the stragglers from 5/6.

I'd be VERY surprised if anyone from Pub 7 was involved in this.

flyerchic0212

Oct 18, 2008
atlanta
Re: Hmmm. Just Got Invited to a Second PEPC

I agree with ATCtower...I believe this is just to take care of the stragglers from 5/6.

I'd be VERY surprised if anyone from Pub 7 was involved in this.
should i be worried that i got this email too even though i attended the chicago PEPC? i am on vacation and just got the same email!

SmartBlonde1214

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2009
Florida
I want an email! I'd love to get everything done in one day rather than run around trying to coordinate everything and wait for people to be available to accomodate my needs.

lunchbox

Asst to Regional Manager
Jun 2, 2009
Port Orange, FL
I want an email! I'd love to get everything done in one day rather than run around trying to coordinate everything and wait for people to be available to accomodate my needs.

I'd love to receive that email. I'd love to have my HR Rep return my emails. I'd love to get something. I <3 FAA.

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Re: Hmmm. Just Got Invited to a Second PEPC

should i be worried that i got this email too even though i attended the chicago PEPC? i am on vacation and just got the same email!
I wouldn't be worried. I just replied to the email and said that I had attended the PEPC last month and received a TOL, therefore I had no need to go to Atlanta. I wouldn't call them though...they made it pretty clear they didn't want any phone calls :D

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
Yup, Mine said the same thing and then went into his office and gave me the exact dates that it would be held.