Hmmm. Just Got Invited to a Second PEPC

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
I'll be there! I put the 3rd as my preference. Processing only as I interviewed yesterday.

irishcarbomb

Epic Member
Dec 3, 2008
Houston, TX
hmmm...i might do this, the only reason i didnt go to the chicago one was that i didnt have an easy way to get there...since i fly nonrev on delta this one would be easy....

decisions....

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Its gonna kick ass if we get Monday together RdRunner, you're heading to ZDV as well right?

I interviewed yesterday at ZSE and the gentleman told me if I can get into a PEPC do it for sure. He said that way your all set and you're paper work doesn't have the chance getting lost on someone's desk.
This is precisely why I accepted the invite. :D

yup.. I got the email as well, already done with the interview but will definitely be at this PEPC to EXPEDITE the process..
I am done as well. I spoke with my nice friendly HR lady to confirm, but those of us who have already completed the interview will not be required to interview again either.

I just got the email. I guess the FAA loves me after all. :willy:
Odd isnt it?

Of course they do.. they love (just about) all of their selections.
atleast you don't have a 12 hour drive..
4 hour flight...

So, who's going?
I am :chopper:

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
Its gonna kick ass if we get Monday together RdRunner, you're heading to ZDV as well right?
Yeah ZDV is where I'm headed...assuming this PEPC goes well! It will be really nice to meet someone going to the same place, and to put some faces on some of the rest of ya'll on here.

I think the ole lady and I might make a little vacation of it.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Yeah ZDV is where I'm headed...assuming this PEPC goes well! It will be really nice to meet someone going to the same place, and to put some faces on some of the rest of ya'll on here.

I think the ole lady and I might make a little vacation of it.
BOO! LOL.

For sure cool to get to go through it with someone going to ZDV though. *Assuming we get through it all.

socerplaye

May 12, 2009
Memphis, TN
I know I'm not as active on here, but I got the email as well. I'd do Monday, but I am playing Justin Timberlake's new golf course here in Memphis that day. So, I'll fly in Monday evening and hopefully do mine on Tuesday. Cool thing is that my wife is already going to be in Atlanta for work, so I don't have to worry about paying out of pocket for hotel and food!

Billy

Dash_7

Rookie
May 18, 2009
I received the e-mail too. I interviewed traditional at ZAU last Thursday, and haven't received any e-mail or paperwork information since ( I was told I "passed" the interview)

I am not paying a couple hundred bucks to go to ATL for a physical and psych exam for the Aug PEPC. Especially when the Chicago PEPC was 20 minutes from my house, and I was told it was filled 2 hours after I initially replied to the e-mail. It's not like doing that's going to get me to OKC any faster.

ATCtower

Epic Member
Oct 26, 2008
Perhaps no, but as it has been noted above, the FAA seems to have gotten quite good at losing paperwork, clearances, etc. Im not gonna give them more chances than they already get. I will be there.

rmh151

Rookie
Apr 29, 2009
I interviewed on the 17th but did not get the email about a PEPC? Wonder why? I am terminal, are those that got the email today all enroute?

CountryBumkin

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
Kingwood, Texas
I, like mbalunda, attended the PEPC in Chicago and also received this new email. Anyone heard from Rossta? Niagra wants to know if he received one also. She is currently at work so I am her link to the World right now...LOL!