Hmmm. Just Got Invited to a Second PEPC

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
Congratulations! It doesn't look like we're going to have too big of a crowd in Atlanta.

I think only 5 people have said they are going the same day as me (3rd). Of course there could be some others that aren't represented on here but I doubt it because everyone who is anybody is on here!

Dash_7

Rookie
May 18, 2009
So I initially declined the PEPC, but after doing some thinking, I e-mailed back today and said I'd be willing to go to Atlanta to get it all done and over with.

Think my change of heart will just end up costing me with lost time, and things getting screwed up, or will I actually get accepted to go to ATL?

ICustomxxxi

Rookie
Mar 6, 2009
Sayville, NY
I interviewed at ZNY about 4 weeks ago, I did not get my Atlanta confirmation yet, but I did get the security email today... now I'm wondering if I should continue the traditional process now that its moving along or spend the $$$ to go to Atlanta in August...

Dash_7

Rookie
May 18, 2009
After initially declining, and then changing my mind and accepting the PEPC, I got the e-mail a while ago. Wednesday the 5th at Noon!

Cirrus12

Epic Member
Nov 11, 2008
Purgatory
I just got an email from my new HR Rep asking for some more paperwork before the PEPC. Contact info and 3300 about family members in the FAA.

SmartBlonde1214

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2009
Florida
I got all that too. I asked JM and she said to just bring everything into the PEPC and disregard the deadlines to send it all in.

Is that what you all are doing?